Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
So.. Remy bet on The Drugz battle and Judged it for the Person she Bet on(Tru Foe)? Lol Smh

I'm not surprised.. And it probably happened in other battles too..

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I like how the URL got rid of that whole class and just kept Slade and RNB.

I really don’t fukk with RNB either but I’m not mad at him getting opportunities.
MVP had a chance and stunk up the joint immediately after summer madness and burrus was just on but lets be honest the majority of those nikkas is app-exclusive nikkas.
And we aint gon ever be free of NXT

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So.. Remy bet on The Drugz battle and Judged it for the Person she Bet on(Tru Foe)? Lol Smh

Yeah that was part of the whole thing being still a little disorganized with how they decided on judges

Apparently she didn't accept peoples money after winning but still. Cant do that. They gotta clean that up for next time.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Yeah that was part of the whole thing being still a little disorganized with how they decided on judges

Apparently she didn't accept peoples money after winning but still. Cant do that. They gotta clean that up for next time.
Yeah I saw Anwar saying she just wanted to show that she knew what she was talking about.. or something but nah..
This how I know times are different because if this happened back in another Era it might be Real Beef..

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Yeah I saw Anwar saying she just wanted to show that she knew what she was talking about.. or something but nah..
This how I know times are different because if this happened back in another Era it might be Real Beef..

Damn, now I see why Drugz was mad about the outcome.