Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Prep completely folded when nikkas pressed him, NO ONE is gonna fukk with him anymore. has twork been doin shyt like that since he almost died? Seems more disgusted with Prep than anything :scust:

CAPS got me fukkin crying tho, im glad his Lives have been so lit in battlerap recently :myman: nikka was at rock bottom a couple months ago over the loss of his arm :wow:
was it amputated or he just loss use of it? Car wreck right?

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

He got his arm, its full of metal rods and shyt tho. He can lift it, but its his hand thats super fukked up. I think its on some Bob Dole shyt

ss-120530-bob-dole-16.jpg

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Nah his arm wasn't amputated but he had some surgeries on it. And @Ethnic Cleansing is right about the rods in his arm; he can't really bend his arm like that either. Like they had to take part of his leg and put it on his arm or something like that. He was in rehab clinics too blogging for a sec. He is way better now but yeah homie went thru it. And he had some situation with this broad and his kids which he was shakey on knowing those were his or not.

Ardamus

Daps
Watching this CAPS live with Prep made me wonder something.
Who has had the worst downfall in the culture to the point they had to leave or take a hiatus so far?
You can say Ah Di Boom. This Prep shyt looks nuts and might be the next level of it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lost use of it, yea he flipped his car

mostly because Covid fukked with his physical therapy schedule, you can't take extended breaks when you tryna rehab something that serious so the arm became useless

so blogging is literally his only source of income now, think he did roadside assistance

shyt hit home for me cuz i went through the same thing last year (car flipping/bouncing at 85mph, no seatbelt) and somehow walked away unscathed :wow::whew:

im glad all the battlers peeped his situation, seems like EVERYONE is comfortable getting on Live for hours with this man just to shoot the shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Watching this CAPS live with Prep made me wonder something.
Who has had the worst downfall in the culture to the point they had to leave or take a hiatus so far?
You can say Ah Di Boom. This Prep shyt looks nuts and might be the next level of it.
in order for right now IMO

tech 9

ah di boom

prep

i got ahdi worse than prep cuz nikkas really in jail and most likely want him dead

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah his arm wasn't amputated but he had some surgeries on it. And @Ethnic Cleansing is right about the rods in his arm; he can't really bend his arm like that either. Like they had to take part of his leg and put it on his arm or something like that. He was in rehab clinics too blogging for a sec. He is way better now but yeah homie went thru it. And he had some situation with this broad and his kids which he was shakey on knowing those were his or not.
damn bro is killing shyt now

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Facts. I think he lost his mom too on top of all this.

Ardamus

Daps
Facts. I think he lost his mom too on top of all this.

Yep. When he was in New York and him and Math got into it again while he was visiting her. Low key CAPS don't talk about it but he been thru alot of shyt. We gotta give homie his flowers for the work he has put in for battle rap.

Ardamus

Daps
in order for right now IMO

tech 9

ah di boom

prep

i got ahdi worse than prep cuz nikkas really in jail and most likely want him dead

i'm throwing the white dude Jeffrey in it, too. because he got kicked out of the culture over what happened with Pass. because he was in GMB after he battled Goodz.