Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I’ve heard some wild stories from my industry friends but unlike battle rap, they rarely play out on Twitter and IG live like this. There seems to be a new battle rap scandal every week lol

Word. Seems like every other day…there’s something going on that DNATooth can make a video about. It’s not all URL folks but still…enough of them are regularly highlighted in a negative light for it to raise the antenna of investors.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Word. Seems like every other day…there’s something going on that DNATooth can make a video about. It’s not all URL folks but still…enough of them are regularly highlighted in a negative light for it to raise the antenna of investors.

QOTR have done well to get work with URL/Caffeine because they seem to be the messiest. I’m surprised Yoshi G didn’t get smacked up at the last event for how reckless she was talking.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

And right on cue...

Aye Verb accused of being a battyman

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:russell:

She's parlayin this high school weirdo shyt into some clout. Hour and a half long live to expose a mid tier battler, all while bugging her self up at every opportunity.

She got her wish tho, her followers jumped in just the 20 minutes of the interview I skimmed through
Why not? I didn't know who this chick was before today, and I'm probably gonna forget who she is by this time Friday evening :yeshrug:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly was Prep’s endgame? To get some p*ssy?

He was mumbling and beating around the bush, didn’t have time to listen.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What exactly was Prep’s endgame? To get some p*ssy?

He was mumbling and beating around the bush, didn’t have time to listen.
His excuse was she was his friend, and she confided in him that she had low confidence because other battlers didn't look at her like they do other female battlers, and nikkas wasn't trying to holla at her, more or less.

He said he created the fake texts to have it seem like other battlers wanted her to build her confidence up and make her feel good about herself.

I don't know if he's cappin and had another motive, but that was his explanation.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
His excuse was she was his friend, and she confided in him that she had low confidence because other battlers didn't look at her like they do other female battlers, and nikkas wasn't trying to holla at her, more or less.

He said he created the fake texts to have it seem like other battlers wanted her to build her confidence up and make her feel good about herself.

I don't know if he's cappin and had another motive, but that was his explanation.

Thats Kung Lao cap this nikka was on some espionage dirty macking type time. What a ho

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

All that for a Walmart cashier?

HeartyCarefreeDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif