Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
its finally up

full
embarrassing

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
in order for right now IMO

tech 9

ah di boom

prep

i got ahdi worse than prep cuz nikkas really in jail and most likely want him dead

If Prep can continue with his career, I would put Bill Collector above him, but time will tell on that one

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
If Prep can continue with his career, I would put Bill Collector above him, but time will tell on that one

It's hard to say with Bill Collector. He made a smart enough move to hit the smaller leagues and regain his status back. Really all he did was a have a big fallout with URL and personally with Beasley in public. For Bill Collector it wasn't permanent.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
What happened with Pass?

It was years ago now but Jeffrey said some shyt about Pass's girl or some racist shyt about their relationship and before that scandal went down, Avo stepped in and pretty much got him blackballed from battle rap. Or at the very least, the big leagues haven't booked him at all.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Him getting lumped up ain’t really stop his career
Just bad performances
He just had a battle with hitman a year or two ago
He ain’t doing that bad

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
how? Bill is still entertaining to people, they never asked for him to be barred from battle rap. nikka had the fans behind him during ultimate madness and all that

the people i listed were/are being told to disappear from the culture.... Avocado would be on there before Bill imo

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ave reminds me of Old Face Andre... mixed with the nikka that was like "shyt... you just a boy"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like he should be next in line in terms of media dudes getting paid.

Nah

I don’t think Caps or 3 Letterman have ever tried to elevate their platforms beyond what it is.

Angryfan has maxed out what he can do.

3 Letterman lives in Miami. Rappers come to Miami all the time. Imagine if had a nice set up for when Royce, Ransom, etc happen to be in town to come by and do an interview. Rappers fukk him, and he could create some real content, but I really think he’s a scary ass nygga. He’s never been to a battle rap event. He’s never met his cohost. Jayblac’s tried to invite him to those champion of the year panels but he’s declined. Mickey said he was gonna come to Miami and fukk with him and he quickly changed the subject. When it comes to actually meeting him, he tries to get out of it. I’ve been noticing that for years.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah

I don’t think Caps or 3 Letterman have ever tried to elevate their platforms beyond what it is.

Angryfan has maxed out what he can do.

3 Letterman lives in Miami. Rappers come to Miami all the time. Imagine if had a nice set up for when Royce, Ransom, etc happen to be in town to come by and do an interview. Rappers fukk him, and he could create some real content, but I really think he’s a scary ass nygga. He’s never been to a battle rap event. He’s never met his cohost. Jayblac’s tried to invite him to those champion of the year panels but he’s declined. Mickey said he was gonna come to Miami and fukk with him and he quickly changed the subject. When it comes to actually meeting him, he tries to get out of it. I’ve been noticing that for years.
Even Math asked him to come on MEO wild times and he never does.

I'm sure he could get on Joe's podcast too. They fukk with each other.