Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
he on DNA channel sayin he retiring from battle rap after the three battles he already got paid out for

talmbout this gotta be karma. nah nikka you did all this.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Math asked him to come on MEO wild times and he never does.

I'm sure he could get on Joe's podcast too. They fukk with each other.

It’s clearly the next step for 3 letterman to evolve. You gotta be able to meet people. No one is gonna beat your ass because of that fake internet tough guy talk you did in the past.

I remember when Joe was looking to expand his network, nyggas on here’s first reaction was he’s going to reach out to PSA. I knew that wasn’t going to happen. There’s just no growth. Nygga be creating content like it’s still the early days of battle rap.

CAPS is different. I just don’t think he has the resources or brains to do more then what he’s doing.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It’s clearly the next step for 3 letterman to evolve. You gotta be able to meet people. No one is gonna beat your ass because of that fake internet tough guy talk you did in the past.

I remember when Joe was looking to expand his network, nyggas on here’s first reaction was he’s going to reach out to PSA. I knew that wasn’t going to happen. There’s just no growth. Nygga be creating content like it’s still the early days of battle rap.

CAPS is different. I just don’t think he has the resources or brains to do more then what he’s doing.

Exactly. Like you said, it's clear legit people in the industry fukk with 3 (Joe, Ransom, Royce, Pap, some of the Griselda guys, Crooked I), so he can expand beyond just the battle rapshere. Plus he has a lot of B-Ball knowledge. He used to always call up Stephen A's ESPN radio show. He has the personality to carry a platform. But like you said, he's just scary. And I don't get it. Nobody is gonna get points off beating up 3, and he doesn't even have people he's beefing with anymore. Only incident I really remember him talking super crazy was Serius Jones and they already squashed it.

And plus Caps is still lowkey a cripple now unfortunately, I don't even know if he could physically do what it takes. Plus, he only knows battle rap and mixtape era NYC rap shyt. There's only but so far that can take you. Luckily, if the Youtube algorithms still work how I know them to work, he should be still making a a lot of money with his uploads. All original content, and collectively gets a good amount of views every month. As long as his CPM is decent, he's making good money.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And plus Caps is still lowkey a cripple now unfortunately, I don't even know if he could physically do what it takes.
this was what i was gonna say, don't think he's too eager to be in public like that, he's said that already regarding basic stuff like getting groceries.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Like you said, it's clear legit people in the industry fukk with 3 (Joe, Ransom, Royce, Pap, some of the Griselda guys, Crooked I), so he can expand beyond just the battle rapshere. Plus he has a lot of B-Ball knowledge. He used to always call up Stephen A's ESPN radio show. He has the personality to carry a platform. But like you said, he's just scary. And I don't get it. Nobody is gonna get points off beating up 3, and he doesn't even have people he's beefing with anymore. Only incident I really remember him talking super crazy was Serius Jones and they already squashed it.

And plus Caps is still lowkey a cripple now unfortunately, I don't even know if he could physically do what it takes. Plus, he only knows battle rap and mixtape era NYC rap shyt. There's only but so far that can take you. Luckily, if the Youtube algorithms still work how I know them to work, he should be still making a a lot of money with his uploads. All original content, and collectively gets a good amount of views every month. As long as his CPM is decent, he's making good money.

True I have to be mindful of cap’s situation, however, I don’t believe he would try to expand his platform even if he was 100% healthy.

3 is a little more frustrating, because we clearly see the potential, but there’s something preventing him from making that leap.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't prep also create a fake angle about ill will beating up his girlfriend and he was about to "expose" him?

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
how? Bill is still entertaining to people, they never asked for him to be barred from battle rap. nikka had the fans behind him during ultimate madness and all that

the people i listed were/are being told to disappear from the culture.... Avocado would be on there before Bill imo

I meant if Prep was allowed back in (like Bill Collector), I would place his corny circumstance below Bill Collector's.

If anything this'll blow over ala Vada Fly and he'll be forever clowned for being a need and a simp.

Bill Collector had memes, gifs, his peers laughing at him publicly.

His image went from "I got the Burna" to finding out he rolls with a B.B. gun and gets punched on by 130 pound nikkas, not to mention having to wear a titty on his forehead for what seemed like 2 years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lost use of it, yea he flipped his car

mostly because Covid fukked with his physical therapy schedule, you can't take extended breaks when you tryna rehab something that serious so the arm became useless

so blogging is literally his only source of income now, think he did roadside assistance

shyt hit home for me cuz i went through the same thing last year (car flipping/bouncing at 85mph, no seatbelt) and somehow walked away unscathed :wow::whew:

im glad all the battlers peeped his situation, seems like EVERYONE is comfortable getting on Live for hours with this man just to shoot the shyt
the fuk?

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I meant if Prep was allowed back in (like Bill Collector), I would place his corny circumstance below Bill Collector's.

If anything this'll blow over ala Vada Fly and he'll be forever clowned for being a need and a simp.

His image went from "I got the Burna" to finding out he rolls with a B.B. gun and gets punched on by 130 pound nikkas, not to mention having to wear a titty on his forehead for what seemed like 2 years.

nikka got bopped everybody been punched

impersonating six (6!!!!) diff battle rappers, most of them well known in the culture at that, in a fabricated group chat is a new level of weirdo that we aint think battle rap could stoop to. all for someone who attends battle rap events.

prep already said he gon retire after his last few battles he already signed up for, but even if he does battle again, this stink will be on him forever.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Bill got beat up, it happens, that's not anything crazy, just a funny L

Prep legit needs a psyche evaluation :mjlol:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Bill got beat up, it happens, that's not anything crazy, just a funny L

Prep legit needs a psyche evaluation :mjlol:
nikkaz been lying to get p*ssy since the beginning of time. This nikka just had modern technology, too much time on his hands, and is a creep who was prolly drunk/high at that.

I'd still place Vada Fly as worse. This nikka trolled the show he worked on for weeks
:beli:

This nikka drove to the studio everyday, dapped it up with Tech and Jayblac. Shot the show. Said 'Goodbye, my nikkaz'. Then went home and proceeded to air his grievances nightly on some 'dear diary' shyt under an alias.

:mjlol: