Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally saw NJT vs. Loso. It's official. NJT is the most overrated battler OF ALL TIME. The gas and dikkriding is astounding. He arguably beat a less than great Loso, and those people acted like they heard next level shyt. I'll NEVER understand it. He was popping shyt to A Ward, but A game A Ward would wash him.

Last edited:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Finally saw NJT vs. Loso. It's official. NJT is the most overrated battler OF ALL TIME. The gas and dikkricking is astounding. He arguably beat a less than great Loso, and those people acted like they heard next level shyt. I'll NEVER understand it. He was popping shyt to A Ward, but A game A Ward would wash him.
He has always been trash, from his name to the underwhelming bars

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooooo….they going in on Mook girl on IG.

One of the comments said she look like Uncle Clifford from P-Valley:dead:

Think about the type of men/people who would attack a man's wife under his post...:hhh:

Suckas and weirdos really honestly run the world...it's the reign of the corny nigs. I blame the net, gave punks a voice, :gag:.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Think about the type of men/people who would attack a man's wife under his post...:hhh:

Suckas and weirdos really honestly run the world...it's the reign of the corny nigs. I blame the net, gave punks a voice, :gag:.

I agree with you personally…BUT when you play the public game, you accept everything that goes with it.

Keep in mind, Mook spent months attacking Tay Roc’s image and manhood…threatening to expose stuff. Look at what Lux did with Cal’s Twitter photo. It’s not the same as going at someone’s girl but it’s just a fact…if you put it out there, it can be used against you.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Finally saw NJT vs. Loso. It's official. NJT is the most overrated battler OF ALL TIME. The gas and dikkriding is astounding. He arguably beat a less than great Loso, and those people acted like they heard next level shyt. I'll NEVER understand it. He was popping shyt to A Ward, but A game A Ward would wash him.

Everyone saying Twork was gassed yet yall still giving him the battle.

It was the first live event in over a year and a prepared Twork is probably the most entertaining battler to watch right now. Of course he rocked the stage. Like are yall forgetting Loso himself asked for this?? He wanted Twork on a big stage to "prove a point" Those was his exact words lol. This is what comes with that.

To me it just shows that Loso isn't as good as he think he is. He rapped his heart out against Chess and Twork and still loss. It happens B. :francis:

But i do agree that A-Ward can beat Twork.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yoooooo….they going in on Mook girl on IG.

One of the comments said she look like Uncle Clifford from P-Valley:dead:

Disrespect :picard:

Everyone saying Twork was gassed yet yall still giving him the battle.

It was the first live event in over a year and a prepared Twork is probably the most entertaining battler to watch right now. Of course he rocked the stage. Like are yall forgetting Loso himself asked for this?? He wanted Twork on a big stage to "prove a point" Those was his exact words lol. This is what comes with that.

To me it just shows that Loso isn't as good as he think he is. He rapped his heart out against Chess and Twork and still loss. It happens B. :francis:

I said "arguably". Loso's material wasn't as good as it has been lately. I would need to watch again to have a decisive winner, but I have no desire to sit through that again. Viixen Loso would have DESTROYED him. The fakkit ass crowd bias AF making it look a way and throwing off Loso's shyt. nikkas hand hold and dikk eat that nikka, and he STILL isn't up to par. He's not half the MC people pretend he is. They even tried to go crazy for that mid ass rebuttal. The narrative and bias is out of control.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Disrespect :picard:

I said "arguably". Loso's material wasn't as good as it has been lately. I would need to watch again to have a decisive winner, but I have no desire to sit through that again. Viixen Loso would have DESTROYED him. The fakkit ass crowd bias AF making it look a way and throwing off Loso's shyt. nikkas hand hold and dikk eat that nikka, and he STILL isn't up to par. He's not half the MC people pretend he is. They even tried to go crazy for that mid ass rebuttal. The narrative and bias is out of control.

Agreed.

Hes a good rapper. His pacing and cadence is dope. But he just spams one liners and similies in hopes of them being haymakers. And his set ups are terrible...