Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I didn't even talk about this but God Damn tink left earth. What in the blue fukk, that shyt was insane.

Best part of the event is that there was no holmzie the buns :smugbiden:

Holmizie is shyt cereal fukk him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta bust a few nuts in jade

she’s already stepping up the presentation

she needs to get more comfortable in front of the camera, which should come with time

only matter of time before url/caffeine snatch her up

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I gotta bust a few nuts in jade

she’s already stepping up the presentation

she needs to get more comfortable in front of the camera, which should come with time

only matter of time before url/caffeine snatch her up

Glad she's still going. She was dealing with early stages of like Bells Palsy/Face paralysis not too long ago.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surf confidence is crazy lol. Everything he saying is true yet we all know he gonna come in there with 2 rounds and a Jersey lol.
Literally no point in arguing with somebody like Surf, especially because he's a master deflector too. If you bring up some shyt about the Ls he takes, or him not coming prepared, he just flips it or completely ignores that you said it and just talks about some other shyt, or just play it off like the shyt you're talking about doesn't actually matter.

It's the thing that separates his shyt talking from Rex or Cass, who will argue to the death that they won battles they obviously lost, which is its own form of entertainment, but the confidence borders more on delusion. Surf borders more along the lines of someone who is a natural antagonist, a 50 Cent type. You can definitely see why Surf gets shot though lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both of them are overrated but John is better...it will be interesting to see how he deals with all the gas Surf gets though, you know that's gonna happen. He didn't handle himself too well against Twork with the crowd reactions and shyt.

Madd off topic but I think John John beat Geechi more convincingly than Surf did, they both beat him but John kinda washed him.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Worst/silliest saga in battle rap history.

I think that Dizaster thinks if dude catches him it's not just gonna be a head up...I don't think he's scared of Math like that, if he was he wouldn't have snuffed him then kept rushing him even after the snuff. I think he's scared Math wants to jump him and really fukk him up bad for real, that's his worries, getting put on a stretcher or sumn like that. He's corny for constantly talking around it tho, his best bet is to just meet him somewhere where either both of their crews can be there or none of their crew can be there and just shoot 5's, I think he's down for that but he just wants to make sure he won't get smoked or permanently fukked up. He shoulda lined it up when Math was out there vs. Geechi

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that Dizaster thinks if dude catches him it's not just gonna be a head up...I don't think he's scared of Math like that, if he was he wouldn't have snuffed him then kept rushing him even after the snuff. I think he's scared Math wants to jump him and really fukk him up bad for real, that's his worries, getting put on a stretcher or sumn like that. He's corny for constantly talking around it tho, his best bet is to just meet him somewhere where either both of their crews can be there or none of their crew can be there and just shoot 5's, I think he's down for that but he just wants to make sure he won't get smoked or permanently fukked up. He shoulda lined it up when Math was out there vs. Geechi
He’s right about one thing though. If Diz and Math square up, and Diz gets the best of him, Math isn’t gonna let that go either.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s right about one thing though. If Diz and Math square up, and Diz gets the best of him, Math isn’t gonna let that go either.
Lol, I aint even get to that part but that's def facts. I can't see him getting the best of him but you never know, Diz looks like one of them lowkey UFC type nigs.