Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
finished Ave/Sikh, can't call it. REALLY close every round i think.
Whole Civil War card:
Ryda 2-1
Jey Gentlemen's 30
Castro 30 fukk lupus
Danny/Tink Dirty 30 Body-OTN, POTN, Swamp fukked this up too much which is CRAZY coming from a battle that also has Ace Amin
Twork 2-1 Clear
T-Top 2-1 but its very debatable to me, top's 3rd wasnt that great to me and Mike didn't shyt the bed in the 1st or 3rd
Ave/Sikh fans 30 Battle-OTN

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Okay so Twork's performance was 100% gassed and I figured it would be, but he still beat Loso pretty clearly. To me, Loso suffered from trying to hard to get the crowd to react. I know it's hard, but they need to remember these live battles will eventually drop on the app. Don't let the live crowd cause you to fully lose a battle because they're not reacting, and make it take away from your energy and performance.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Okay so Twork's performance was 100% gassed and I figured it would be, but he still beat Loso pretty clearly. To me, Loso suffered from trying to hard to get the crowd to react. I know it's hard, but they need to remember these live battles will eventually drop on the app. Don't let the live crowd cause you to fully lose a battle because they're not reacting, and make it take away from your energy and performance.

I agree but I cant blame him. Especially in this case. They were going to give Twork the W regardless of what he spit as long as he didnt choke. And Loso aint necessarily somebody people gravitate towards and just love matter what (like Twork, Nitty, Danny, JC, Daylyt, Geechi, you know). I think Loso knows all this too lol. He was gone "lose" this no matter what.

Kind of a sidenote : I do find it funny how nikkas flourish when their the underdog, but once thats gone they lose clearly or have a bad battle literally the next showing. Seen it too many times.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
loso doesnt consistently have the explosiveness or charisma in his bars to hang with a good twork, especially in a crowd setting. it only looks worse to me because this was church boy twork, man knew all his scriptures up there

plus the way he was skirting around sayin nikka (and i dont even know if he can but) was soundin like baby boy on BET, all these dudes and brothers thrown in. it's generic as fukk but this the first time it really bothered me

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hollow needed this advice against Rum in his third.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You think twork clearly won the 1st?
Twork got the 2nd clear
Loso got the 3rd