Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Sikh, ez, and Jay. Bruh them dudes be wylin. I don't want to see no fukking murder mooks or Reed dollaz no more. This new class is what we been waiting ten years for. :wow:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Ave with the Gentleman’s 3-0 over Sikh

Ave was punching CRAZY. Back to back to back.

Nobody was beating that nicca that day.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Ave and Sikh is a damn classic already. Debatable 2-1 either way. Good match up.
Yeah Top got that against Mike 3-0. Closest round was the first but Mike messed up with a build up then cooled off. Messed up with the timing. Top's rounds 2 and 3 sealed the deal. Mike had moments but it wasn't enough.
About to peep the rest of them.

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Sikh, ez, and Jay. Bruh them dudes be wylin. I don't want to see no fukking murder mooks or Reed dollaz no more. This new class is what we been waiting ten years for. :wow:

UM1 is looking more and more like an alien class. UM4/Crucible nikkas were fukked before their first battle started

put Ru Bando back on Caffeine :wow:

Ardamus

Daps

Makes sense now you said what you said about Clips vs. K now. If this is how you feel, probably shouldn’t watch anymore of the vets or legends headlining. But I agree tho, EZ, Jey, and Sikh are bringing it.

Ardamus

Daps

If Street Hymns did like this in his Bonnie battle, it would have been better for him. Crowd sort of ruined this battle tho.

Ardamus

Daps
Nah the boulevard part was good but he fumbled at the end

that Boulevard was dope but the Cap-N-Save-A-Ho part in the 2nd round and how he set up Krissy in the 3rd was genius