Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both of them are overrated but John is better...it will be interesting to see how he deals with all the gas Surf gets though, you know that's gonna happen. He didn't handle himself too well against Twork with the crowd reactions and shyt.

Madd off topic but I think John John beat Geechi more convincingly than Surf did, they both beat him but John kinda washed him.
cause Geechi was better vs Surf, Surf vs Geechi is possibly the best surf ever imo

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
He’s right about one thing though. If Diz and Math square up, and Diz gets the best of him, Math isn’t gonna let that go either.

Lol, I aint even get to that part but that's def facts. I can't see him getting the best of him but you never know, Diz looks like one of them lowkey UFC type nigs.

Oh most definitely Math will bring it up after all that and we'll be like damn man, y'all finally fought...what else is there you need from this? I didn't think Diz was scared with a one on one but I do think he was cautious of a potential set up too.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Todd generally gets the worst version of his opponents

They aren’t scared of him and tend to come with mediocre material

It’s not Todd’s fault, but he’s not respected as an opponent
It IS Todd’s own fault.

Had the nikka took heed and stopped STEALING nikkas moves when ppl were complaining during his come up he woulda been more respected.

He kept stealing anyway and here we are, anything other than THAT is a COTDAMN lie
All first verse!!
nikkas hate TODD because he’s a fukkin THIEF who trolled his way to SM2 and held his own on that stage by using stolen moves

JJDD needs to stop cryin and actin like he has anyone but himself to blame for the hate
I mean for gawd sake
TODD: Should I give him a Multiple Choice?! :jbhmm:
Crowd: NOOOOOO!!!
7bde68ee766b1204_serving-cinema-sag-awards-meryl-streep-joey-nolfi-alice-g-beck-oscar-blogger-pittsburgh.jpg

TODD: Fukk it, I’ll try it out :jawalrus: (does it anyway)

The hate is warranted, point blank period

TODD started with a L on GrindTime way back

I thought you was hard as a ROC(k), but now I see your vagina side" - TODD

Stolen from Styles P, that nikka BEEN a thief :pacspit:

To this day I've NEVER seen a TODD fan

nikkas NEVER out here quoting son, EVER (miss me with them stolen quotes)

Son is the definition of a plain battler, straight unseasoned, no spice having ass thief

He makes great moves tho, I'll never take that away from him...

I hope TODD bodies Surf, so he can talk his shyt and Surf has another stain on his record.

But to act like there’s this big conspiracy to hate on him like he ain’t brought that to himself is him blatantly LYIN and not taking responsibility for his actions

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It IS Todd’s own fault.

Had the nikka took heed and stopped STEALING nikkas moves when ppl were complaining during his come up he woulda been more respected.

He kept stealing anyway and here we are, anything other than THAT is a COTDAMN lie

I hope TODD bodies Surf, so he can talk his shyt and Surf has another stain on his record.

But to act like there’s this big conspiracy to hate on him like he ain’t brought that to himself is him blatantly LYIN and not taking responsibility for his actions

As much as I give him credit, the stealing wasn’t cool and the fact he kept getting into some controversy that I feel he could have avoided was too much. He did right being consistent in his battles. And then studying the business and making the right moves. Not too many battle rappers can pull that off. But it is on him with some of the shyt that’s happened.

Last edited: