Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

She already got washed by Jade and yeah people used the size excuse

she got heart to fight somebody THAT much bigger than her :ehh: know whatever she landed was doin like 1 damage

I disagree with this. She’s just terrible with crowd battles because she tries to be liked by the men in the crowd.

Yoshi in small rooms is actually nice. Sadly she will suffer more than most with the crowd coming back.

ehh, after the whole QP shyt, we don't know WHAT a prepared Yoshi could do. She cooked the hell out of Tori Doe but sounded completely diff and worse against Drugz. Jury still out imo

Emerson Kennedy is off the RBE card today. He's claiming he caught COVID, I'm claiming URL caught him and told him "Cut it out little nikka", and he fell back. Like me and @theflyest said, for him to even agree to the RBE in the first place meant he lacked common sense from a business perspective.

If Mike P caught it at the same event and Emerson was there too, anything possible. Wouldn't put it past URL to put that call in even though they don't feed EK plates at all. His last battle on URL might've been against Big Kannon on a Born Legacy card...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Lmao-"I'm 5'6 and some noise" :dead:

I swear i heard Chess and Jade are blood related. Idk how true that is though. But the resemblance is there :francis:

she got heart to fight somebody THAT much bigger than her :ehh: know whatever she landed was doin like 1 damage

ehh, after the whole QP shyt, we don't know WHAT a prepared Yoshi could do. She cooked the hell out of Tori Doe but sounded completely diff and worse against Drugz. Jury still out imo

If Mike P caught it at the same event and Emerson was there too, anything possible. Wouldn't put it past URL to put that call in even though they don't feed EK plates at all. His last battle on URL might've been against Big Kannon on a Born Legacy card...

EK just battled First lady flamez on civil war last week.

Yea i dont even know what a "good" Yoshi is at this point. Before her Tori battle her standout was vs Toni Blanco. But it's clear her Tori performance was QP vouched for. She has yet to reach that level again and both Drugz and Krissy just 30d her.

I think her battle vs Caution is make or break for her. Caution isn't that crazy. If she cant catch a dub on Caution she might have to sit out for a min. Especially since it's clear Pristavia is about to take up all the glow as far as new chicks are concerned.

Also good point about Mike P. If Mike P caught it no real reason to think EK is lying. They were at the same event. But we all know URL is not against just blocking the battle either lol.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lush one is a legend bro can’t even disrespect him.

You aren’t understanding.

From a business perspective, it doesn’t make sense to use a guy like Lush as a face.

Lush been mocking Black people for years, why can't he be disrespected?

I don’t think he’s black. Doesn’t get it where I’m coming from

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Assumptions

Out of EK’s own mouth he gets offers all the time but took a break.

EK accepting a battle on RBE is just stupid, based on the fact he has business with Caffeine. He is working with them to produce content. He’s also getting paid as an announcer lol.

At url he’s getting battles, ability to work with Caffeine to produce content, working as an announcer, plus the freedom to battle on small leagues.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s the funny thing

I literally be telling y’all these battles won’t happened once they’re announced

Math vs Dre
Jag vs Aktive
EK vs Chef

and various battles in the past

I’m not even trying to make myself look good. If you understand business, you should be able to tell none of those moves make sense. These battlers aren’t business minded. They’ll sign the contract, take the deposit, and then at some point prior to the battle, someone makes them aware how silly the decision was to make that commitment. They then come up with some BS excuse and flake out.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

She already got washed by Jade and yeah people used the size excuse

In the YT comments: "let her get her shyt off..Bro this not a battle"
full

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Jey vs Kid was up

Jey always got some fire one liners
Reminder to keep ya mouth closed, because the hospital isn't

I told my lady if he try me here, they gon have to try me in court

Gonna watch all of these today because fukk it, it's labor day weekend

Ryda 2-1 Clear
Jey gentleman's 30. home game for Chaos but he still got less crowd love. That long winded shyt is NOT for the crowds and i hope he picks up on it. a few fire moments from KC, but overall a step back from the Chess battle. Jey edged every round while sounding almost like how he did pre-UM1.

Last edited: