Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not familiar with the story.

How old is 40’s son and was he found or no?

Either way, that seems like some shyt that’s gotta be way out of bounds. The women do always go harder and more disrespectful than the men though.
40 son is 17 I believe and he was found.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
:russ::ohhh::patrice:
40's brother saying 40 gonna run down on her at the caffeine event

sometimes you step on a woman's lawn and they see fit to try to burn the whole block down. yoshi went for the jugular off rip damn
heard 40 already made a diss track towards yoshi g called "custody" too so....let the beef brew in 3d too:mjgrin:
Dawg :mjlol::russ:

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ::ohhh::patrice:
40's brother saying 40 gonna run down on her at the caffeine event

sometimes you step on a woman's lawn and they see fit to try to burn the whole block down. yoshi went for the jugular off rip damn
heard 40 already made a diss track towards yoshi g called "custody" too so....let the beef brew in 3d too:mjgrin:
You aint shyt for that last line lmao

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The female battlers should just freeze Yoshi out and not battle her. She has shown that she is a parasite that will say and do anything to get more popular.
Yoshi is a Daylyt level troll. Meaning, I think she'd go as far to be physically harmed if it meant she would get attention. Shorty clearly has a mental issue (not saying she' challenged, but she's emotionally unstable), and those type of people can be bad for business. She gonna end up getting beat up and people will feel sorry for her, because she's little, even though she's always talking reckless.