Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My phone keeps going off. nikkas must be in here talking shyt about Daylyt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup

Daylyt is a very skilled writer, I won’t take that away from him. But he’a a professional loser that marketed his way up using the disfunctional behavior in Battlerap by sayin “well, if you lose you get bigger battles” (which was true)

Fans were dumb enough to adopt it like he actually lost battles on purpose.

He transcended that Tay Roc battle and beat the game by becoming upper echelon to fans while having done the bare minimum to get there

He’s a master manipulator, I’ll give him that too
I feel like Day and Mook were both able to level up off of their individual battles with Tay Roc, even though I believe neither one is gonna be able to keep that momentum. I got more faith in Mook obviously because at least I know for a fact he takes this shyt 100% seriously, and he was a certified HOF GOAT legend beforehand regardless of anything else that happens in his career.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yup

Daylyt is a very skilled writer, I won’t take that away from him. But he’a a professional loser that marketed his way up using the disfunctional behavior in Battlerap by sayin “well, if you lose you get bigger battles” (which was true)

Fans were dumb enough to adopt it like he actually lost battles on purpose.

He transcended that Tay Roc battle and beat the game by becoming upper echelon to fans while having done the bare minimum to get there

He’s a master manipulator, I’ll give him that too
it was easy also because we also had years of other battlers putting his pen up there (but saying he plays around too much), going on tour with rappers, TDE cosign, ab soul feature..

I think those confirmable facts did more convincing than anything, everything else was just laughs or :wtf: moments

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I feel like Day and Mook were both able to level up off of their individual battles with Tay Roc, even though I believe neither one is gonna be able to keep that momentum. I got more faith in Mook obviously because at least I know for a fact he takes this shyt 100% seriously, and he was a certified HOF GOAT legend beforehand regardless of anything else that happens in his career.

Clever Roc name flips are the new career stimulus.

Pre-Roc Daylyt was considered a weirdo loser and Mook was still being mocked for Whisky Business/Hippopotamus. They were treated as immortals.

Then Daylyt went on to give that King Los performance and Mook with that pitiful team battle with Calicoe

:francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Yoshi going at 40

Not familiar with the story.

How old is 40’s son and was he found or no?

Either way, that seems like some shyt that’s gotta be way out of bounds. The women do always go harder and more disrespectful than the men though.