Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked out some of the face off. I’m actually somewhat surprised ARP allowed Lush anywhere near his platform to give commentary.

Although Lush has done a lot from battle rap, the issue with him is he’s the exact type of white guy that’s a turn off to the black community. Battle rap is a form of entertainment where you need the black community’s support. KOTD isn’t self aware to realize that Lush comes off as a caricature. I can’t be the only guy on here that’s tried to put people onto battles and they didn’t want to fukk with it because you got this guy dressed like a clown saying “who is you playa?”:mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Still cant believe Jakk went through that. Looked that shyt up after I heard about man wtf.....

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I checked out some of the face off. I’m actually somewhat surprised ARP allowed Lush anywhere near his platform to give commentary.

Although Lush has done a lot from battle rap, the issue with him is he’s the exact type of white guy that’s a turn off to the black community. Battle rap is a form of entertainment where you need the black community’s support. KOTD isn’t self aware to realize that Lush comes off as a caricature. I can’t be the only guy on here that’s tried to put people onto battles and they didn’t want to fukk with it because you got this guy dressed like a clown saying “who is you playa?”:mjlol:
He's done commentary for the last 3 ppv's in between battles.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Lush one is a legend bro can’t even disrespect him.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Yoshi is a Daylyt level troll. Meaning, I think she'd go as far to be physically harmed if it meant she would get attention. Shorty clearly has a mental issue (not saying she' challenged, but she's emotionally unstable), and those type of people can be bad for business. She gonna end up getting beat up and people will feel sorry for her, because she's little, even though she's always talking reckless.

She already got washed by Jade and yeah people used the size excuse

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yoshi is a Daylyt level troll. Meaning, I think she'd go as far to be physically harmed if it meant she would get attention. Shorty clearly has a mental issue (not saying she' challenged, but she's emotionally unstable), and those type of people can be bad for business. She gonna end up getting beat up and people will feel sorry for her, because she's little, even though she's always talking reckless.

Didn't Jade already put the beats on her?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The problem with Yoshi is that she can’t rap. The troll shyt is icing on her wack ass cake

her being big is based on putting ass shots on Twitter and being unafraid to rap about her vagina and sucking dikk, the type of guys who comment on IG models pics is 99% of her fan base

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The problem with Yoshi is that she can’t rap. The troll shyt is icing on her wack ass cake

her being big is based on putting ass shots on Twitter and being unafraid to rap about her vagina and sucking dikk, the type of guys who comment on IG models pics is 99% of her fan base

I disagree with this. She’s just terrible with crowd battles because she tries to be liked by the men in the crowd.

Yoshi in small rooms is actually nice. Sadly she will suffer more than most with the crowd coming back.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Emerson Kennedy is off the RBE card today. He's claiming he caught COVID, I'm claiming URL caught him and told him "Cut it out little nikka", and he fell back. Like me and @theflyest said, for him to even agree to the RBE in the first place meant he lacked common sense from a business perspective.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Emerson Kennedy is off the RBE card today. He's claiming he caught COVID, I'm claiming URL caught him and told him "Cut it out little nikka", and he fell back. Like me and @theflyest said, for him to even agree to the RBE in the first place meant he lacked common sense from a business perspective.
RBE is saying it’s being moved to October but I agree I don’t buy his excuse either. I doubt this battle happens.