Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched the battle. Cortez 2-1. Came down to the 2nd. Ace had a bar from Cortez from 3 battles prior, and it wasn't a flip, still had choppy performance. If you preferred his material, okay, but the judges probably took off points for the aforementioned issues. I thought Cortez' timeline scheme/angle was fire, and he had a cleaner round :manny:

Y'all saying Ace clear are bugging, or Daddy Surf has you on the hate Cortez bandwagon.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Watched the battle. Cortez 2-1. Came down to the 2nd. Ace had a bar from Cortez from 3 battles prior, and it wasn't a flip, still had choppy performance. If you preferred his material, okay, but the judges probably took off points for the aforementioned issues. I thought Cortez' timeline scheme/angle was fire, and he had a cleaner round :manny:

Y'all saying Ace clear are bugging, or Daddy Surf has you on the hate Cortez bandwagon.

....ace clear

Everybody talks about the timeline shyt but then that nikka rapped for 2 more minutes and nobody says a mumblin word off that

Ace was bombing on that nikka nonstop
Roc woulda been the first badge like pokemon blue
never let him off the hook like nate dogg
40 bucks'll get the whore in order
never bet heart on cort, sanaa lathan
had to show quarterwater
even eric woulda said this aint john
backcourt violation
court hearing/bail these nikkas out after my first appearance
quarter candy, and ion need a machine for ya jaw to break

feels like the Ace Amin sloppiness in round 2 is vastly overexaggerated. man stumbles over his words like twice and then Cor was talking after the Vault yourself shyt

happy that URL posted that 2nd round on youtube

would be a reallly fukkin fire battle. can't call it

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
HHIR be on Surf nuts so hard it’s disgusting. He could appear in 2 seconds of a 3 minute video..they’re gonna put his face in the thumbnail and name in the title for clicks.

The way No Barzz kept following him around like a puppy dog after he told him multiple times he ain’t wanna be on camera was pathetic.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
....ace clear

Everybody talks about the timeline shyt but then that nikka rapped for 2 more minutes and nobody says a mumblin word off that

Ace was bombing on that nikka nonstop
Roc woulda been the first badge like pokemon blue
never let him off the hook like nate dogg
40 bucks'll get the whore in order
never bet heart on cort, sanaa lathan
had to show quarterwater
even eric woulda said this aint john
backcourt violation
court hearing/bail these nikkas out after my first appearance
quarter candy, and ion need a machine for ya jaw to break

feels like the Ace Amin sloppiness in round 2 is vastly overexaggerated. man stumbles over his words like twice and then Cor was talking after the Vault yourself shyt

happy that URL posted that 2nd round on youtube

would be a reallly fukkin fire battle. can't call it

I could have listed more of thep 2pnd I liked, just didn't care enough to. About half of Powhatan you listed was cool but didn't wow me. I'm not mad if you PREFERRED Ace, but it's way closer than the narrative.

I see you skipped the stolen bar, too...

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I could have listed more of thep 2pnd I liked, just didn't care enough to. About half of Powhatan you listed was cool but didn't wow me. I'm not mad if you PREFERRED Ace, but it's way closer than the narrative.

I see you skipped the stolen bar, too...

it's a stolen bar, i didn't care for it :yeshrug:.
Does it discount everything else ace did? nah.

Am i mad at a nikka for not listening to a bar that was said in a battle between Cortez and O'fficial where official choked all three rounds? hell no lmao

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it's a stolen bar, i didn't care for it :yeshrug:.
Does it discount everything else ace did? nah.

Am i mad at a nikka for not listening to a bar that was said in a battle between Cortez and O'fficial where official choked all three rounds? hell no lmao
If you believe:

A. Ace didn't watch his opponent's last 2 battles where he smoked shyt

B. You shouldn't get points deducted for saying your opponent 's bar from a month ago and it's not a flip

We have nothing to discuss:snoop: