Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Hollow thought he was Jr Troopa vs Nitty

jr__troopa_by_muzyoshi_dd5uqtz-pre.jpg

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
ok this Anderson and J2 battle was good. they had good angles on each other.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1:21 im fukking dying :dead: nikka looked at this watch, shut down whatever Cor was saying

cortez got so many parking lot L's to surf at this point :mjlol: whoever makes that trailer gonna be weak sifting thru all this shyt

Means nothing until he stops ducking. Surf dikkeaters/enablers need to stop. It's embarrassing.

Hollow has K Shine at Summer Madness let’s see how he translates in a big room

Meh. Shine will probably destroy him, he took that Chilla loss badly.

nikka sit down. He wasnt even the best name flipper in Cave. His flips predictable and bland as shyt.

This bytch is a stern 4.5 at best.

Yo:lolbron:

Or Ra couldve just respected Surfs wishes/demands to not be filmed camera??!?!?!?! Its actually illegal to record someone without their consent. Just because you got a camera doesnt everybody wants to be on it

Paparazzi laws. You have no right to not be filmed or photographed in a public place.

Bro you talking as if Ra had a drone in the sky and was secretly recording the convo. He was two feet away. If Surf didn't want to be on cam, he could've just said cut the camera or if he seen the video posted, he could've just hit up Ra and said take it down. Instead he chose the cornball route and tweeted it.

Exactly.
Math looks nuts. Cortez got the vote but he shouldn't have. It happens. Move on. Trying to make it seem like Cortez won fairly ain't the move.

Luke is a trash judge, but not the only one, so there had to be something. Need to watch it. I will (I think I have it now) and come back and speak on it.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think this panel is great. The rappers tendencies all offset each other. And say what you want about Tony Bro but he took a week off and battle rap was ready to give up on judged battles.

Do you think Knowledge or Uncle Ra would have agreed to judge just to be allowed back in the Caffeine building? I feel like Knowledge will figure out some sneaky way to get in good graces again. Uncle Ra looks a little frustrated though.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I think this panel is great. The rappers tendencies all offset each other. And say what you want about Tony Bro but he took a week off and battle rap was ready to give up on judged battles.

Do you think Knowledge or Uncle Ra would have agreed to judge just to be allowed back in the Caffeine building? I feel like Knowledge will figure out some sneaky way to get in good graces again. Uncle Ra looks a little frustrated though.

Are they banned from the venues yet again??

After UM1, I dont think people wanted Ra back as a judge.

Not sure why Ra would be too frustrated, he'd miss half the battles just to get the interviews outside. It seems like he rarely catches the battles. Knowledge, ionno bout that nikka