Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Battle Rap Media i think will be fine, but i do think its wack that the ambassadors of URL Media are Anwar/Reda when there's people out there who been grinding for years gettin froze out. at least Uncle Ra has a good rapport with some people and can do a decent interview. On that note...

T-Top said 2-3 people may have backed out of Kings vs Queens 2 as well, and there was a surprise battle lined up

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’m curious why he’s reluctant to go in on hitman like this.

Everytime Hitman’s name comes up, he basically tries to avoid anything that would cause confrontation. Yet he enjoys taking shots at surf, roc, verb, etc.
Prior to their recent falling out over the QP comments about Hitman, him and Hitman did have a friendship. I'm assuming there's still some kinda of love there.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prior to their recent falling out over the QP comments about Hitman, him and Hitman did have a friendship. I'm assuming there's still some kinda of love there.

Nah Calicoe said there’s been tension since he beat him at Gladiator school. He did an interview about it on I believe HHIR a few months back.

He flat out says Hitman does not fukk with him. Sure Cal says he likes hitman, but they haven’t had a relationship since 2014.

I think it’s more of he knows Hitman is a hot head, and things can escalate quickly.

Last edited:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They were on Instagram live just after that incident and squashed it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah Calicoe said there’s been tension since he beat him at Gladiator school. He did an interview about it on I believe HHIR a few months back.

He flat out says Hitman does not fukk with him. Sure Cal says he likes hitman, but they haven’t had a relationship since 2014.

I thought their falling out over the QP thing was because they were friends though, no? I remember Hitman only got upset because him and Calicoe were cool and Calicoe laughed at what QP said.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought their falling out over the QP thing was because they were friends though, no? I remember Hitman only got upset because him and Calicoe were cool and Calicoe laughed at what QP said.

Cool with underlying tension. It just takes a small thing for those type of relationships. As Cal stated in that interview, Hitman wasn’t really fukking with him way before that QP thing happened from his POV.