Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Random shyt but I'm salty as fukk I asked @FreshAIG about Surf's jacket, he gave me a link, i bookmark that shyt, some time later today I'm ready to sacrifice my wallet..............dem shyts are sold the fukk out im mad as fukk that shyt went from 69X.XX to a stack and some change..winter about to be over fukk it :mjcry:

Now I'm feelin like Surf done raised the stock of that jacket up :mjlol:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
been wondering why url doesnt promote events during covid. maybe this is why.

"card? what card, we havent said shyt" :yeshrug:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Random shyt but I'm salty as fukk I asked @FreshAIG about Surf's jacket, he gave me a link, i bookmark that shyt, some time later today I'm ready to sacrifice my wallet..............dem shyts are sold the fukk out im mad as fukk that shyt went from 69X.XX to a stack and some change..winter about to be over fukk it :mjcry:

LOL damn

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bet he did. I don't care what the numbers say Surf is a guy that is well respected and that other people want to be like. A guy like Meek can sell as much as he wants but he will never have the same type of respect. Mozzy is crazy nice but there are people that are from where he's from on his helmet. It's never going to be like that with Surf.

We are super critical as battle rap fans but battle rappers are some stand up nikkas if you compare them to industry rappers. In the rap music game you can cooperate with the law and still eat. Shyt on the STREETS you can cooperate and still eat. But Ah Di Boom can't eat.