Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you can't automatically assume it'll be trash. Lux & Day still pull the strings with their battle regardless of who backs it financially. I don't see them compromising anything with the presentation.

I wanna believe in Beloved but I dunno :mjcry: Too many times outsiders tried to host mega battles and they turn out to be dumpster juice :mjcry:

Let's be real, this gonna be Like back in the "bag" era when battlers get some sucker to invest and in turn give us a let down of a battle :to:

I hope to God I'm wrong tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna believe in Beloved but I dunno :mjcry: Too many times outsiders tried to host mega battles and they turn out to be dumpster juice :mjcry:

Let's be real, this gonna be Like back in the "bag" era when battlers get some sucker to invest and in turn give us a let down of a battle :to:

I hope to God I'm wrong tho.

Oh yeah thats definitely happened, but Lux & Day got 100% control on literally everything, so its not somebody with wild bread, or a company like Caffeine is saying hey we are going to fund the battle, but it'll be done our way, and it has to be a grand production.

They both collectively have the final say on it all. So if its a shyt show presentation, we can't blame nobody but those 2 because they said from the jump we wanna do this ourselves. All the decisions are based around yall. All i know is Twizz better be filmin' the shyt....

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This battle bout to be trash :mjcry: It ain't on RBE or URL so it's gonna be like that garbage Daylyt vs Surf joint :mjcry:

This shyt looks hilarious...mainly because it looks so cheap, lol.

In 2021, if they really put their heads together and get creative with it they could do some next level wild shyt with the tech and visuals and shyt we have at our disposal today...especially if they got the bread to play around with. Like someone said though, they aint gotta do too too much with it, less is more.

They're always talking about going upstairs and up there, etc... Digitally impose them on the moon or sumn, :russ::merchant:

Whatever tho, I don't care how it looks, I just hope Lux is focused and isn't running his rounds past Head Ice and taking his cosign and running with it, lol, because it seems like that's what he's been doing lately and them rounds be light in the cakes, relative to his past shyt. Daylyt aint Aye Verb and them, if he come with with that 7.5 out of 10 shyt he's gonna get embarrassed.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I’m curious why he’s reluctant to go in on hitman like this.

Everytime Hitman’s name comes up, he basically tries to avoid anything that would cause confrontation. Yet he enjoys taking shots at surf, roc, verb, etc.

I think he has more respect for Hitman than those other guys you mentioned. Cal also said awhile back he wouldnt go at any midwest nikkas because it was them against the world (a.k.a NY) when they first came in.

Verb was the exception but Verb was always the main nikka battling nikkas from the midwest from day 1.

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Chris doing a lot of whining lately. He reminds me of Vada now, another guy that likes to emphasize he’s independent in every blog

Its funny hearing him stress this "indepependent" shyt when in that same blog he admitted to doing intel for Beasley on some spy shyt when he was at U Dubb and Gorilla Warfare events :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m curious why he’s reluctant to go in on hitman like this.

Everytime Hitman’s name comes up, he basically tries to avoid anything that would cause confrontation. Yet he enjoys taking shots at surf, roc, verb, etc.
Pretty sure he was just really close to Hitman at some point. Their personal relationship probably was/is stronger. Which also may mean he's seen Hitman do some shyt that would make him hesitant to push too far. :yeshrug: