Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy...they dumpin on Jerry Wess, A-Ward, & Loso but tryna put people like Vixen & Bigg K on the list off of 1 or 2 battles based on impact/moment

If that’s the case, you might as well argue that Daylyt is #1 based solely off the Tay Roc battle.

The criteria used to be that you had to have AT LEAST 3 battles to even be entered for the top 20, so they shouldnt even be arguing for 2 hours over Viixen of all people :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Off topic but in response to this, what's the most someone could lose and not end up with a lot of excess skin?? Asking for myself. :snoop:

Bout to get in my nerd bag a bit with this post.

To answer your question, it depends on how you go about losing the weight. There are certain ways you can shed pounds without ending up with excess skin.

I’ve seen people do it by either putting their bodies into ketosis, which you can do with the keto diet, intermittent fasting, etc. Then there’s water fasting, which when done properly, induces a state in our bodies called autophagy.

Autophagy is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells, in order to regenerate newer, healthier cells, according to Priya Khorana, PhD, in nutrition education from Columbia University. “Auto” means self and “phagy” means eat. So the literal meaning of autophagy is “self-eating.”

You can do more research on it if you want, but yeah besides building muscle this is how a lot of people lose a lot of weight without having excess skin.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Bigg K won body bag of the year

Bigg K won moment of the year

Live footage of Ahdi Boom’s reaction...

tenor.gif