Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ice's mans was the guy Biggie was battling in that classic clip :ohhh: the legend of Ice gets more interesting every time we hear something, makes even more sense that Lux was molded by dude and also why Ice never seemed pressed over Smack and them, he don't view them the same as most of battle rap does......

Gorilla's Den? :mindblown: fire

this shyt was fire :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Verb was talking to Kid Chaos soul on DNA's show. Yikes.

Verb is one of them nikkas you dont need to argue against til yall in the ring where you got a chance

Unless your name is Beloved of course :banderas:

Head Ice responds!!

nikka look like Chris Rock if somebody sold Chris rock :wow:

I like that matchup tho, Eazy's stock is gonna do nothing but rise if he just goes thru all the real talk guys :whew: his energy got these nikkas wanting to write for him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
also :dead: @ Eazy in his own youtube comment section saying "subscribe dikkheads" and his fans loving it

Battle rap is getting that old energy back.. Keep it small room and street.. Fukk the big stage.. Exposing all the frauds right now.. Twork, Surf etc.

Let's see you rap.
was just about to type this. in the midst of the world going to shyt battle rap managed to not only hold us down (:salute:) but somehow it reverted back in time where personals/street shyt/conviction is overpowering everything else

we keep talking about big stage guys getting used to this environment, but i think on the LOW, the dudes who just throw out random nameflips and gun lines are getting shook as well, from the PG's up to the top tier guys, it stands out WAY more now how cartoonish those bars can be when their opponent is breaking their entire existence down (without interruption or crowds getting upset that a pop culture gunline isn't ever 2 bars)

nikka can scream BULLshyt in your face after those gun bars and change the whole mood :wow:

nitty might be one of the few exceptions mostly cuz he doesn't really have personals to use and we know he'll really slap a C on a 6'6 250lb nikkas face mid round

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he would need surgery to remove excess skin after he completes his transformation.

Nope Suge will need surgery to remove excess skin as well.

Suge and NJT are not the same.

If a person has to lose over 100 pounds, there’s a high chance they’ll need to have surgery to remove excess skin.
Off topic but in response to this, what's the most someone could lose and not end up with a lot of excess skin?? Asking for myself. :snoop:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
watching this Verb video...that shyt had the typical vet response but with the added Verb talking in circles.

Chaos: "Verb ain't scary no more, i think his last two performances were terrible, i can't remember the last time i saw a really good verb"
Verb: "Listen, i got movies on the way, i did all of this way back when, i get paid more. I might not rap as well, but thats because of who i'm up against! (:gucci:)! You don't even have money!"
nikkas start showing money, talkin about who they battled "I assassinated Cortez! JC hasn't beaten anyone important, showing money don't matter! Y'all on the practice stage! Did you have this type of smoke for Mook or Lux!? Say somethin crazy to me now, and i'll NEVER battle you! :stopitslime:"

what are we really doing here? Because if it was Chaos vs Verb at this point i'd still call it for Chaos clear