Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
A lot of alternative facts in this post:mjlol:

And Daylyt and Lux are arguable.

JC has wasted bars on Johnny Doughnuts from Iowa that would shake SM stages, and make bar of the year compilations.

Lux is the GAWDT OMG GOAT. Daylyt and JC are literally on the same level.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twork smoked JC, lol. And his writing in that battle was nuts.

He lost the 1st tho, definitely, JC was fire and Twork was sloppy...but he cleaned him up the 2nd and 3rd. 2-1 body.

JC is dope, but I don't think he's as dope as his "I'm the greatest"..."I am the best!!!" mind tricking adlibs may convince you that he is, lol. His pen isn't that nuts. Daylyt is better. Lux is better. Mook is better. B Dot in 2020 is probably better. Nitty beat him, imo. Etc...
In what world did Nitty beat JC?? That battle wasn't even debatable. Same with B. Dot, JC walked right through him and made that fake hotep gangbanger almost have a mental breakdown.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Iirc JC clearly beat nitty but it also was the turning point cuz he was so annoying with the adlibs and slow delivery it set up Twork to do him bad
He beat Nitty but that battle is hard to get through.

And don't forget, T-Top did him pretty bad too

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of alternative facts in this post:mjlol:

And Daylyt and Lux are arguable.

JC has wasted bars on Johnny Doughnuts from Iowa that would shake SM stages, and make bar of the year compilations.

I got it as:
Lux > Daylyt> JC as far as writers go

Fliiko and Kid Chaos are probably better "writers" than JC but he put in more work over the years

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Twork did JC really bad. The JC flips and bible references...Twork making JC look like a little nikka :mjlol: It was over after small and testin/small and testin
That battle set off Smack Volume 1 so lovely. Set the standard imo. That first Smack Volume card is a top 5 URL event ever.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Twork smoked JC, lol. And his writing in that battle was nuts.

He lost the 1st tho, definitely, JC was fire and Twork was sloppy...but he cleaned him up the 2nd and 3rd. 2-1 body.

JC is dope, but I don't think he's as dope as his "I'm the greatest"..."I am the best!!!" mind tricking adlibs may convince you that he is, lol. His pen isn't that nuts. Daylyt is better. Lux is better. Mook is better. B Dot in 2020 is probably better. Nitty beat him, imo. Etc...
JC won 2-1 (1&3)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Twork did JC really bad. The JC flips and bible references...Twork making JC look like a little nikka :mjlol: It was over after small and testin/small intestine
I will never understand how NJT will get so much credit for bullying JC (2 1/2 times his weight, foot or so taller) or Nitty (similar story, though Nitty is more of a "tough guy"), but nikkas like Math and Suge, who have bullied nikkas their own size (NJT don't do that...) get shyt on around here...

Yeah, yeah, NJT has some bars, but he isn't all that, and fukks up WAY too often

Last edited: