Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC 1st round Twork is so underrated

Welcome to my turf Twork, see Twork turf (Turk Twork, Twork Turf. Alliteration pulled of so effortlessly. A tongue twister like that in battle is hard to pull off and its very risky. Can easily slip up. Gets points for that in my book), is usually the stage but these poles won't in his favor (stripping poles, voting polls, poles/guns). That was just a set up (for the Playrs Club line) NO WAY TWORK HAD BETTER MATERIAL with that trash ass wordplay and basic JC and Greek references. JC had so much more depth and everything he had was far structured better. Of course people only care performance and aggression nowadays. Battlerap is becoming less and less about the actual rapping. Twork wasn't winning the 1st regardless.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC 1st round Twork is so underrated

Welcome to my turf Twork, see Twork turf (Turk Twork, Twork Turf. Alliteration pulled of so effortlessly. A tongue twister like that in battle is hard to pull off and its very risky. Can easily slip up. Gets points for that in my book), is usually the stage but these poles won't in his favor (stripping poles, voting polls, poles/guns). That was just a set up (for the Playrs Club line) NO WAY TWORK HAD BETTER MATERIAL with that trash ass wordplay and basic JC and Greek references. JC had so much more depth and everything he had was far structured better. Of course people only care performance and aggression nowadays. Battlerap is becoming less and less about the actual rapping. Twork wasn't winning the 1st regardless.

Jc 1st was good. A nice solid round overall. He's shown greater performances vs punching bags (Trez & Chess). Its normally how it goes when JC faces real comp that does more then just rhyme words. He never wipes the floor with his opponent when it matters. All that "every letter, every bar" shyt is cool till yo soul flyin' to Jesus. Which is exactly what Twork damn near did in the 1st, and the 2nd is a no brainer.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Jc 1st was good. A nice solid round overall. He's shown greater performances vs punching bags (Trez & Chess). Its normally how it goes when JC faces real comp that does more then just rhyme words. He never wipes the floor with his opponent when it matters. All that "every letter, every bar" shyt is cool till yo soul flyin' to Jesus. Which is exactly what Twork damn near did in the 1st, and the 2nd is a no brainer.

Twork lost the 1st CLEARLY. Twork is cool rapper but a below average writer. His performance was through the roof but thats as far as it goes. JC wasn't just rhyming words. He actually has depth in his rounds. As per usual with. Meanwhile Tworks bars doesn't go deeper than whats on the surface.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i want them to get naked and kiss each other(Coffee and RX).

I can get behind this.

Double entendre, don't even ask me how.

Ive noticed that unless its a Smack Volume, O-Reds performances on URL have always been kinda shaky :patrice:

Choked againt Danja
Choked against Ave
Choked against Danny
Choked against Swave
Was complete trash againt JC
Lost his voice against Ill Will
Trash battle with Big T

Ill give him credit his Tay Roc and Chess battles, but all of his other standout performances have been on other leagues (U-Dubb, RBE)

Cortez