Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twork lost the 1st CLEARLY. Twork is cool rapper but a below average writer. His performance was through the roof but thats as far as it goes. JC wasn't just rhyming words. He actually has depth in his rounds. As per usual with. Meanwhile Tworks bars doesn't go deeper than whats on the surface.
Twork smoked JC, lol. And his writing in that battle was nuts.

He lost the 1st tho, definitely, JC was fire and Twork was sloppy...but he cleaned him up the 2nd and 3rd. 2-1 body.

JC is dope, but I don't think he's as dope as his "I'm the greatest"..."I am the best!!!" mind tricking adlibs may convince you that he is, lol. His pen isn't that nuts. Daylyt is better. Lux is better. Mook is better. B Dot in 2020 is probably better. Nitty beat him, imo. Etc...

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

He lost the 1st tho, definitely, JC was fire and Twork was sloppy...but he cleaned him up the 2nd and 3rd. 2-1 body.

JC is dope, but I don't think he's as dope as his "I'm the greatest"..."I am the best!!!" mind tricking adlibs may convince you that he is, lol. His pen isn't that nuts. Daylyt is better. Lux is better. Mook is better. B Dot in 2020 is probably better. Nitty beat him, imo. Etc...

nikka you crazy. Nitty is basic as fukk smh them basic ass nameflips and similies don't work on a nikka who can actually rap and write. JC was on cruise control and still washed that nikka. B Dot is an average writer at best. Mook aint better than no damn JC nikka put the Jagermeister down.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you crazy. Nitty is basic as fukk smh them basic ass nameflips and similies don't work on a nikka who can actually rap and write. JC was on cruise control and still washed that nikka. B Dot is an average writer at best. Mook aint better than no damn JC nikka put the Jagermeister down.

Disagree 100%

And what about Lux and Daylyt? I see you didn't even touch them names, lol. JC is a dope writer but he's not an alien, him gassing/cheerleading himself doesn't work on me, I just listen to the rhymes.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Disagree 100%

And what about Lux and Daylyt? I see you didn't even touch them names, lol. JC is a dope writer but he's not an alien, him gassing/cheerleading himself doesn't work on me, I just listen to the rhymes.

You not listening. You just hearing. Especially if you think Rum beat JC. Daylyt is my dad I never go against. Lux isn't the celestial yall claim him to be. Daylyt would definitely smoke him.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geechi coming off real corny here, should've just picked up the phone and called her.
The problem seems to be Gotti thinks cause it’s on his turf nothing would go down. But the issue is if there is really a restraining order someone could just video tape her presence and that’s a violation. Even more so if something popped off.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
The problem seems to be Gotti thinks cause it’s on his turf nothing would go down. But the issue is if there is really a restraining order someone could just video tape her presence and that’s a violation. Even more so if something popped off.

fukk all that. Imagine coffee rapping an you see the girl in the crowd? What they gonna do? Censor her face? :russ:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all that. Imagine coffee rapping an you see the girl in the crowd? What they gonna do? Censor her face? :russ:
Yes this is interesting as I seen gotti with RX and coffee all the time. I thought it was family. I can’t even imagine RX gettin into a fight but she sure is talking tough on Twitter.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

A lot of alternative facts in this post:mjlol:

And Daylyt and Lux are arguable.

JC has wasted bars on Johnny Doughnuts from Iowa that would shake SM stages, and make bar of the year compilations.