Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is it really a young man's game or a Dame Dash deflection dart

Of some of the most popular:

The Breakfast Club: All 3 host mid 40's
Big Boy (LA): 50's
Sway: 50's
Angie Mar: :flabbynsick:

Dame Dash will say anything to win an argument. That shouldn't be the hill you wanna die on
Hip Hop is youth driven, but the people who are the voices of the culture, are older for sure.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Geechi & Coffee having a fallout over her no show?

Geechi liked the comment

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Hip Hop is youth driven, but the people who are the voices of the culture, are older for sure.

Independently you're statement has merit.

Dame Dash would still be bottle dancin in the background of some 'young driven' nikkas video had he not been exiled from the industry making his statement disingenuous, was my point.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it really a young man's game or a Dame Dash deflection dart

Of some of the most popular:

The Breakfast Club: All 3 host mid 40's
Big Boy (LA): 50's
Sway: 50's
Angie Mar: :flabbynsick:

Dame Dash will say anything to win an argument. That shouldn't be the hill you wanna die on
You're not disagreeing with anythjng though. You're just saying because other guys are on their Peter Pan shyt Flex should get the pass. Sway isn't comparable though. Even Charlamagne isn't. Flex been around forever and never grew or matured. That's the point. You can stay in the same career field but at least elevate within 30 year periods.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Swave kept it a buck. The app is a hinderance to up & coming battlers trying to build a name, not just fans who don’t like to pay for content. Views are what drove the sport.

I been said at the very least the pg battles should be on youtube. Smack fukking up.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that was the event I was at where the incident happened. They played it non stop lol
I’m from Detroit and Cal is borderline trash to me as a battler... but he be speaking to these ni66@z on tracks even if it’s not really my type of music. Beat a ni66@ azz is genius. I mean if you can’t feel the heartfelt honesty, and hilarity all over a club joint then I don’t know what to tell. That clip he threw up was just a dart. But again, listen what he’s saying. Not the best rhymer or battler but sheesh..

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Anwar may be the least talented person in the battle rap culture that actually has a name. Teaming with Jay Blac is like having Lebron on your team.

Anwar isn't funny, isn't insightful, isn't good at breaking down battles, isn't entertaining in any capacity. How he got in this position is a miracle.
Him and “knowledge” are both idiots

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Him and “knowledge” are both idiots

At least Anwar doesn't present himself like one. Anwar can speak. Knowledge be going full retard. Not finishing sentences, mumbling, all dumb nikka shyt. He isn't good speaking at all and shouldn't conducting interviews. They're both lame though and spew propaganda. The nikka with dreads is bad too.