Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Your acting like a stan. Daylyt went through a period were he was losing battles even when he tried. I never said he only have one good performance. However, he doesn’t have a battle better than his Roc performance.

Being a great writer doesn’t necessary mean you are a great battler. Plus Daylyt writing wasn’t great in all of his battles.

Neither is Verbs.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, when I say believability, it's not even if you'll do it or not, it's if you sound comfortable with what you're saying. Let's use JC, he wouldn't qualify as "believable" in the term most people use it in, but to me, he's the perfect example of it. He spits his rounds with 100% confidence like he'd really do it. Regardless if he would or not means nothing. It just has to sound like you mean what you're saying to me.
JC would let it go... believe me....

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Yeah, when I say believability, it's not even if you'll do it or not, it's if you sound comfortable with what you're saying. Let's use JC, he wouldn't qualify as "believable" in the term most people use it in, but to me, he's the perfect example of it. He spits his rounds with 100% confidence like he'd really do it. Regardless if he would or not means nothing. It just has to sound like you mean what you're saying to me.

JC would let it go... believe me....

ur,mounted_print_canvas_portrait_small_front,square,1000x1000.1.jpg

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Battle rap is a paradox. Its labeled as entertainment but yall arguing over who is more believable. That shyt goes out the window when nikkas get on camera in front of thousands talking about killing the person in front of them. NONE of these nikkas are believable. Lame ass nikkas care about the dumbest shyt. And not to mention at least 88 percent of the fans aint on that themselves. Like yall in here. I got real charges.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Your acting like a stan. Daylyt went through a period were he was losing battles even when he tried. I never said he only have one good performance. However, he doesn’t have a battle better than his Roc performance.

Being a great writer doesn’t necessary mean you are a great battler. Plus Daylyt writing wasn’t great in all of his battles.
Iirc i edged day when they battled, both were slightly above cruise control tho so :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

fukk the bullshyt fellas. Let's talk about the most unique battler ever. Rewatched this and was laughing so hard. Sometimes when you got that IT factor the simplest shyt be dumb fire. When he said I'll violently catch a violation I burst out laughing. :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math said Knowledge was out of town, and Fit wasn’t available. Don’t know if he telling the truth or trying to do damage control

If this is a MEO episode, then knowledge and fit should feel some type of way. He’s never done one without them.

He could easily put this under his open table platform like he did that loso/ myverse shyt that just dropped.