Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Yoshi chick is beyond disgusting, yikes. I felt bad til she said she was 30 years old, wtf? :snoop:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He needed to that when he first got here.
Yes. He's been extremely fortunate given his skillset. Promo game and lackluster performances from his opponents have kept him afloat. Best battle on URL has been the Your Honor battle and then his Ace battle probably one level under that and ever since then it's been very shaky.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swamp makes good music too, btw. At least the song I heard, shyt was really good, kinda reminds me of C-Murder with bars or sumn, lol.

9:00

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
BL11 Announcement 2:
Swave Sevah vs Swamp

Are u kidding me? This dude was in PRIME position to battle Twork/T-Top/Roc back to back only to get 30D by casey j/Eazy taking his t-top battle. And he's now about to get bodied by swave. I never seen such a fall off. LMFAO!!!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
BL11 Announcement 2:
Swave Sevah vs Swamp
Swave is like the grim reaper for every up and coming battler who put in a few mid performances. :mjlol:

Yeah you were buzzing, but you kept stumbling in your last two battles and now if you say Team Homi three times Swave appears in your mirror with a very good three rounds and Poison Pen there HNGing it up too

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Are u kidding me? This dude was in PRIME position to battle Twork/T-Top/Roc back to back only to get 30D by casey j/Eazy taking his t-top battle. And he's now about to get bodied by swave. I never seen such a fall off. LMFAO!!!

in Swamp's defense, he eventually said he didnt want the Top battle since it was taking too long, plus Swave might've wanted Swamp

Tay Roc still wants the smoke

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
One of the only positives that has come from this Corona situation is that battle rap has lost the big crowd hype and GIMMICKS

I’m loving all the battles that has come from this and the fact that it’s starting to separate real spitters from the others.

I’m starting to tune back in a lot more.

a lot of y’all gonna hate this opinion but dudes like LUX, BDOT, CHILLA and DAYLYT ( if he’s focused) are nearly impossible to beat in this setting.

we saw it wit Lux and Surf, and we saw it with BDOT and T-top

that CHILLA vs BDOTgonna be battle of the year as far as STRAIGHT RAPPING is concerned

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
ayo why dont people like ace amin? what happened? I thought he was an up and comer. Not gonna lie, that app done fukked up battle rap for me. Both of them actually. Caffeine is retarded for no video logs and when i paid for the url app that fakkit troy was uploading nothing but PG battles and it was only like 2 a week :unimpressed:

Also is my boy Ro still battling?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we at the point with K shine, where its like tay roc in his prime. as long as he yells his bars and works up a sweat people auto give him the win? i was watching unbias act like he gonna kill pat stay, im not even big on pat stay but he isnt no slouch at all. he beat roc, he beat suge like, but then again its totally possible that pat stay does everything to win but people just give the battle to shine spitting his one liner bullshyt, and imo hes more overated than roc in his prime, roc had some bars at least. shine says the dumbest most simple shyt that if it was someone perceived as corny they wouldnt get away with some of the bullshyt. chess rapped circles around him but its a clear win cause shine yelled at him