Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I just realized something about Flamez after re watching the battle w/ Vixen
The way she cleans over her fukk ups, it's to the point where you wouldn't even know she fukked up until you listen again

It's not a choke or a stumble she just misplaces a word from her second bar into the first

I went back to watch her VS Coffee and she did it there too (10 minutes 30 seconds)

I think other rappers fukk up like this and for some reason they just go completely downhill but Flamez is smoov as shyt with it

nerdy observation I know

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's sounds like something an artsy jewish dude would write
Ahhh, whadda you know about creativity

3j1M.gif

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive rewatched chess/shine a few tines now and i felt this way on first watch but I didnt post in here but I dont see how shine won. it reminds me of roc/chess except roc was better than shine and chess was better vs roc than shine but chess bars were waaaaaayyyyy better, its not even close. its at least 2-1 chess and if chess didnt fumble on and off in his 2nd its a 3-0. what did shine say ? even shines 2nd, where he was so called talking to him, a lot of the shyt didnt even rhyme. there was nothing clever about it. he was getting gassed on mediocre shyt.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ive rewatched chess/shine a few tines now and i felt this way on first watch but I didnt post in here but I dont see how shine won. it reminds me of roc/chess except roc was better than shine and chess was better vs roc than shine but chess bars were waaaaaayyyyy better, its not even close. its at least 2-1 chess and if chess didnt fumble on and off in his 2nd its a 3-0. what did shine say ? even shines 2nd, where he was so called talking to him, a lot of the shyt didnt even rhyme. there was nothing clever about it. he was getting gassed on mediocre shyt.

nikka this is every battle with Shine