Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Mook aint lyin, I really think he just doesn't want to end Roc's career. But then why continue to pump fake with the audio? It's just making the fans mad at you because you know they want the dirt, lol. Now he's saying even besides the he-she shyt, Roc tried to get with an actual man and Official knows it's true. :picard:, wtf is happening?

Hasn’t this narrative been common knowledge since Nitty battled Roc?

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Nitty don't deserve Daylyt indeed...Nitty's talents deserves better! Like an opponent that won't shyt on the stage

...or hop off the stage and leave in the middle of a battle...or strip ass naked with a phone charger chord on in your battle...or dress like a slave for a battle...or do wrestling moves on the host during the battle...etc etc

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about his battles, but listening to him rap outside of battles, Lux is in the running for best lyricist to ever come out of NYC. Pen to pad there's only a few in the same realm.
If someone wants to argue that Loaded Lux is the greatest writer in rap history, you have to respect them as having a legitimate opinion. Whether you agree or not, you would have to allow the debate, he's that nice.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If someone wants to argue that Loaded Lux is the greatest writer in rap history, you have to respect them as having a legitimate opinion. Whether you agree or not, you would have to allow the debate, he's that nice.
Agreed

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
lmao first Ms Hustle, now Mook, this audio and this transperson Fred is a battle rap urban legend at this point :mjlol: Up there with DNA's machete and the women Cal was skinny dipping with

I turned it off. Too much circular talking and literally no evidence

:lolbron:
Mook should've just stopped with what he said in the Roc battle, lol. It's like bruh, you arguably won. No need to focus on it anymore.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Mook made shaking Roc's hand a big deal after the battle so he would have a legitimate excuse to not release the audio he promised he would drop. Mook is way smarter than these other battlers.

I don't want to hear that tranny angle anymore without proof. Nobody who knows there's proof that they fukking with men would be moving around and accepting battles the way Roc does.

Roc not helping his "brothers" fight as the leader of the gang is way more detrimental to his reputation for me.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mook made shaking Roc's hand a big deal after the battle so he would have a legitimate excuse to not release the audio he promised he would drop. Mook is way smarter than these other battlers.

I don't want to hear that tranny angle anymore without proof. Nobody who knows there's proof that they fukking with men would be moving around and accepting battles the way Roc does.

Roc not helping his "brothers" fight as the leader of the gang is way more detrimental to his reputation for me.

no lies told. I don't really care about Roc messing with a transexual :mjlol:

Now Roc yelling gang-gang but holding the door when shyt gets poppin...and members from cavegang just leaving afterwards, is a much bigger deal. That and his chain getting took and then snapped in half, on cam and tossed in a bin at a mall :mjlol: