Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Daylyt had an amazing performance, but let's not act like he's unbeatable now.

Someone put all the crazy shyt he did, and angle it the right way, they would get him the fukk out the paint.

Oh its on the way.....Beloved already locked in and focused
:wow:

Then again Day may not even get past Shine all like that if it does go down in December.
:pachaha:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robin Rhymes filed a lawsuit against KG over a battle that didn’t drop.

She’s an example of someone that needs a manager. She seems to get herself in odd situations and is now potentially blackballed by the two biggest leagues in battle rap.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She’s an example of someone that needs a manager. She seems to get herself in odd situations and is now potentially blackballed by the two biggest leagues in battle rap.

This is where DNA Tooth management gets you

She might need THIS guy to manage her

qp-battle-rapper-1537288899.jpg

Deadman187

All Star
Daps

The case got dismissed. However if shes telling the truth, and Coffee Brown stole her lyrics and used them in another battle, after their battle got vaulted, then she did get done dirty. Isn't she ARP's girl?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The case got dismissed. However if shes telling the truth, and Coffee Brown stole her lyrics and used them in another battle, after their battle got vaulted, then she did get done dirty. Isn't she ARP's girl?

She’s not ARP’s girl. RBE and Robin don’t fukk with each other anymore because she wasn’t on that ladies and gents card.

Robin is better looking and a better rapper then Coffee, but the difference between the two is that Coffee has an actual manager that has her best interest.

Personally, I think she should have let it go. She would have been used in this era due to her looks. She could have addressed it in a battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Word. Daylyt had an amazing performance, but let's not act like he's unbeatable now.

Someone put all the crazy shyt he did, and angle it the right way, they would get him the fukk out the paint.

Exactly. Chalk up every excuse and reason of why he did it and flip it back on him. I like Daylyt but he did set himself up over the years, too.

Jsully

Pro
Daps
One dope battle with Tay Roc and all of a sudden, people forget all of Lyts previous fukkery and act like Nitty doesnt "deserve" Daylyt :mjlol:

You forgot that even in the battles Daylyt DID try, he still wasn't winning any of them shyts clearly either :ufdup:
I feel you but Lyt innovated flows that ppl still use.
Lyt probably has a 500 record but so does surf.

Hell, twork chokes or comes unprepared for half his battles but everyone knows hes better than most other battle rappers.

Nitty is nice. Don't get it twisted. But I'm not wasting a Lux, Lyt or Mook battle on him. They don't battle enough.

They're like special attractions on some brock lesnar shyt.
I wouldn't book him over kshine in that spot

Last edited:

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
I feel you but Lyt innovated flows that ppl still use.

Hell, twork chokes or comes unprepared for half his battles but everyone knows hes better than most other battle rappers.

Nitty is nice. Don't get it twisted. But I'm not wasting a Lux, Lyt or Mook battle on him. They don't battle enough.

They're like special attractions on some brock lesnar shyt.

Daylyt has 77 battles. He only stopped whoring himself out to leagues a couple of years ago. Lux and Mook was never on that type of time of just battling anyone. If Daylyt can battle Shidog and Ron Compton, he can battle Nitty

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Daylyt has 77 battles. He only stopped whoring himself out to leagues a couple of years ago. Lux and Mook was never on that type of time of just battling anyone. If Daylyt can battle Shidog and Ron Compton, he can battle Nitty
You're missing the point. Yes he can battle nitty. But he's a part timer at this point. Lux, Lyt and Mook charge a lot for battles which is why when they are booked, they need a great opponent. Nitty is very good but I'd rather see roc, kshine, twork, geechi, arsenal get that look before him

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Math the biggest lame in battle rap. How you a gorilla but you sit around and literally gossip about other men for the world to see. He's no different than Rosie O'Donnell.

And since when is Rum not fire lol? nikkas just like going against the grain
:dead::dead::dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You're missing the point. Yes he can battle nitty. But he's a part timer at this point. Lux, Lyt and Mook charge a lot for battles which is why when they are booked, they need a great opponent. Nitty is very good but I'd rather see roc, kshine, twork, geechi, arsenal get that look before him

I know I don’t be posting here like that anymore but whaaaaat? nikka get the fukk out here with this bullshyt ass take.

Troll ass Daylyt has one soso battle with Roc on URL; and he Lux & Mook level in terms pay now? nikka fukk no.

nikka Day has close to 100 battles, most of them ass and troll shyt. FOH

SMH @ Day needing a special opponent when the nikka was battle in hallways not too long ago. Smh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Nitty battled both your examples

I need to hear your thoughts on the meteoric rise of Bangz tho

Jsully

Pro
Daps
I know I don’t be posting here like that anymore but whaaaaat? nikka get the fukk out here with this bullshyt ass take.

Troll ass Daylyt has one soso battle with Roc on URL; and he Lux & Mook level in terms pay now? nikka fukk no.

nikka Day has close to 100 battles, most of them ass and troll shyt. FOH

SMH @ Day needing a special opponent when the nikka was battle in hallways not too long ago. Smh
Day is getting $40k a battle apparently. Surf only gets $20k