Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:Bonnie

She’s probably had the most experienced battler and her performances are so unconvincing. I never understand why she didn’t try to emulate females like 40 Barrs or E hart that aren’t necessarily performance heavy, but get the job done.

it’s a shame, because I thought she had potential during her sparring session days

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is just all the way unlikeable. Just comes off as a hater, and the funny thing is he's ALWAYS been this way.

And low key he not even a legend in my eyes, he just a nikka that been around a long time. Big difference.

Jsully

Pro
Daps

Nitty doesn't deserve that battle. Daylyt doesn't battle enough to waste a budget on that and nitty isn't on the level.

He's too 1 dimensional. Nothing but punches.

All jabs no haymakers. He's like a boxer who wins on points and never knocks his opponent out.

He's like the spurs. Plays well but do we really wanna see them in the finals.

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Nitty doesn't deserve that battle. Daylyt doesn't battle enough to waste a budget on that and nitty isn't on the level.

He's too 1 dimensional. Nothing but punches.

All jabs no haymakers. He's like a boxer who wins on points and never knocks his opponent out.

He's like the spurs. Plays well but do we really wanna see them in the finals.

One dope battle with Tay Roc and all of a sudden, people forget all of Lyts previous fukkery and act like Nitty doesnt "deserve" Daylyt :mjlol:

You forgot that even in the battles Daylyt DID try, he still wasn't winning any of them shyts clearly either :ufdup: