Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ARP said Chris Unbias is gonna return soon with 2 videos off rip..he's guessing within the next week and a half.

a return blog and a "controversial" Untold Truth

yep he said the trailers were fire, like Chris is coming with some shyt

Chris was always by far the best blogger imo, with Caps right behind him.

if Chris drops a blog, everyone is going to watch. There’s some other bloggers out there that are okay, but like in spurts. I’m not gonna watch every time battle truth, vadafly, etc drop a video.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

if Chris drops a blog, everyone is going to watch. There’s some other bloggers out there that are okay, but like in spurts. I’m not gonna watch every time battle truth, vadafly, etc drop a video.

Yo, this nikka an addict or something? dudes blogging whilst noddin off an shyt

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

yea chris and caps give the fairest views imo even if i dont agree with em, they'll go out on a ledge forreal and risk relationships

jayblac's point system is usually matches how i feel about a battle, but fans don't like how long they are so he doesn't do them unless it's like lux or something, and he's looking at building battle rap as a whole so he fell way back from really shytting on battlers, i get it

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea chris and caps give the fairest views imo even if i dont agree with em, they'll go out on a ledge forreal and risk relationships

jayblac's point system is usually matches how i feel about a battle, but fans don't like how long they are so he doesn't do them unless it's like lux or something, and he's looking at building battle rap as a whole so he fell way back from really shytting on battlers, i get it

jayblac is one of the most boring guys to listen to just in general imo

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Mook swung and missed....when he was by the exit Cal Pops caught him from the blind side with his head turned. nikkas was acting like Brizz went to sleep off the one punch that connected.

Word, nikkas is corny exaggerating the hell outta that scuffle

Hmmm. Who's exactly exaggerating? The observer or the person who hasn't battled since the fake scuffle? I like Brizz too but there's no spinning this one, unfortunately.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka's arm is largely non-functional and barely hanging on. He's probably on whatever is available, and I don't blame him. He probably should have died.

Basically. Whatever he is taking is allowing him to make a living. He comes across more intelligent now than he ever has.