Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a ton of over exaggerated gun bars in battle rap

Why does reload with the same bullets that came out em bother people so much?

Shall I remind everyone of the gun so big era?
It doesn't bother people like that, they just joke about the silliness of the bar. Plus it's one of the most known lines and biggest pops in battle rap history. The issue is Hitman is so sensitive about everything that he's doing this extra shyt. If he didnt respond you wouldn't even really notice people speaking on it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True as that may be, if you go back and forth with someone like that, you can't put all the blame on him. As far as I'm concerned, Surf deserves everything he's getting right now.
Yeah but those are 2 separate conversations you're deflecting to. Both are true.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
True as that may be, if you go back and forth with someone like that, you can't put all the blame on him. As far as I'm concerned, Surf deserves everything he's getting right now.
???? :gucci:it was other people he attacked

Math went out of his way to shyt on people for talking about Surf's retirement because Ill Will beating Your Honor and some other small name on the same card was "bigger news" to him (:mjlol:)

Knowing cot damn well he only cares cuz it was surf

That's OD corny cuz now you draggin Ill Will into this for some fake props

Had nothing to do with surf choking, Math was just salty that people gave surf attention

Math just cant help himself :scust: and he STILL mad at people laughing at his lux call out, on top of everything else :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
???? :gucci:it was other people he attacked

Math went out of his way to shyt on people for talking about Surf's retirement because Ill Will beating Your Honor and some other small name on the same card was "bigger news" to him (:mjlol:)

Knowing cot damn well he only cares cuz it was surf

That's OD corny cuz now you draggin Ill Will into this for some fake props

Had nothing to do with surf choking, Math was just salty that people gave surf attention

Math just cant help himself :scust: and he STILL mad at people laughing at his lux call out, on top of everything else :mjlol:
FOH, Surf has been an arrogant, disrespectful a$$hole to Math and Cortez for YEARS. and that's not exaggeration or hyperbole. He's shyt on them, especially Cortez, for no reason time and time again. Telling them SMD in battles and interviews like that's hot, but won't battle them? Passing on them for GP and jokes in interviews when they're not even around? Hoe behavior. How are they haters or whatever when that nikka finally gets his? You must be a Surf stan, or not pay attention. He's been a sore winner for mad years, now he's an even more sore loser. He's a piece of shyt. Running his mouth like that is probably what got his dumb ass clapped.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
FOH, Surf has been an arrogant, disrespectful a$$hole to Math and Cortez for YEARS. and that's not exaggeration or hyperbole. He's shyt on them, especially Cortez, for no reason time and time again. Telling them SMD in battles and interviews like that's hot, but won't battle them? Passing on them for GP and jokes in interviews when they're not even around? Hoe behavior. How are they haters or whatever when that nikka finally gets his? You must be a Surf stan, or not pay attention. He's been a sore winner for mad years, now he's an even more sore loser. He's a piece of shyt. Running his mouth like that is probably what got his dumb ass clapped.
Bruh what are you talking about, im not mad at anyone shytting on surf :gucci:

Instead of just openly shytting on surf like he wanted to, he's acting like he's only saying this cuz of what ill will did and that's what's corny to me.

And half the people who were talking about surf's "retirement" were shytting on him so why would Math try to step on that to bring up ill will? I thought clowning on surf was his bag? There's no reason to dress it up as something else

Foh with being a surf stan y'all nikkas throw that shyt out at everyone when we know cot damn well who goes to bat for Surf in here and it damn sure aint me :camby: math just has a corny way of doing things

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Math doing a weekly podcast and getting back on his block bully shyt is overbearing

he needs to keep the people wanting more but he probably makes his money this way so