Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I think people who aren't from places think everything is close, Pat's point about Franchise being able to battle in the US and not him amplified that. I have seen people say "Franchise can come over, how come Pat can't". Canada is a big ass country, and they aren't even remotely close to each other. It would be the equivalent of think New York and Arkansas have the same Covid-19 restrictions and policies just because they're both states in the US.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I think people who aren't from places think everything is close, Pat's point about Franchise being able to battle in the US and not him amplified that. I have seen people say "Franchise can come over, how come Pat can't". Canada is a big ass country, and they aren't even remotely close to each other. It would be the equivalent of think New York and Arkansas have the same Covid-19 restrictions and policies just because they're both states in the US.

Word and alot of those places went back a phase within the last month

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm loving this energy. Mook it's time to come outside. Roc/Holla/Shine/Surf i'm interested in Mook taking all these. (Surf gotta take 2-3 battles before though)

Man, all of the rappers have BEEN looking for a Mook battle though lol; the Cassidy/Caffeine stimulus package and the URL having the money now may make it possible for those battles to happen.

But the second I saw Mook talk about the Holla bar I know Hitman was coming immediately lol, he's got LL Cool J levels of competitive sensitivity.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People just respect Mook more than they do Roc that's all I see. Roc has been better than Mook for a long time and is still in his prime.

If this was "humble" Roc, nobody would be picking Mook to win this battle
Nah, a lot of it is because Mook is known as a master angler and Roc has 1,968 angles to use against him. Same thing with Brizz.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, a lot of it is because Mook is known as a master angler and Roc has 1,968 angles to use against him. Same thing with Brizz.

which is funny because I can’t think of an angle that Mook has done masterfully that was really undeniable

I’m not taking away that fact that he’s won battles. It isn’t his fault what his opponents come with it.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which is funny because I can’t think of an angle that Mook has done masterfully that was really undeniable

I’m not taking away that fact that he’s won battles. It isn’t his fault what his opponents come with it.

Nah we not doing that.. After Hollow, Mook was the one who had Lux on ropes.. That third round at Total Slaughter about his man Sam snitching finished him...

Not sure why it's so hard to admit on here Mook is the best lol. He would be a kingpin if he cut all his battles to 3 min rounds.. He's an enemy to himself

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we not doing that.. After Hollow, Mook was the one who had Lux on ropes.. That third round at Total Slaughter about his man Sam snitching finished him...

Not sure why it's so hard to admit on here Mook is the best lol. He would be a kingpin if he cut all his battles to 3 min rounds.. He's an enemy to himself

Oh we are doing that

yes he beat Lux, but no the material wasn’t crazy

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Oh we are doing that

yes he beat Lux, but no the material wasn’t crazy
The material was GAHBIDGE, the narrative he set out the gate was just well thought out and effective.

If Mook is anywhere near the best with what he’s shown since summer madness ya lack taste