Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Roc lost the faceoff clearly but I still got Roc winning the battle. You never gonna beat people like mook and rex in a face off.

But people acting like Mook is just gonna wash Roc is bugging. Roc has shown he can up his content vs Daylyt so idk why people think Roc is just gonna gun bar mook to death.

I don't care what Mook brings. He's not beating the roc that went against daylyt and i'm sure roc is gonna be even better this time.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roc lost the faceoff clearly but I still got Roc winning the battle. You never gonna beat people like mook and rex in a face off.

But people acting like Mook is just gonna wash Roc is bugging. Roc has shown he can up his content vs Daylyt so idk why people think Roc is just gonna gun bar mook to death.

I don't care what Mook brings. He's not beating the roc that went against daylyt and i'm sure roc is gonna be even better this time.

nah you can’t group Mook and Rex when it comes to face offs.

Mook isn’t that crazy during faceoffs. Roc isn’t a face off guy

i agree that Roc will beat Mook. Roc is the much more experienced battler and has way more moments then Mook has ever had.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nah you can’t group Mook and Rex when it comes to face offs.

Mook isn’t that crazy during faceoffs. Roc isn’t a face off guy

i agree that Roc will beat Mook. Roc is the much more experienced battler and has way more moments then Mook has ever had.

O yea i def agree Rex is leagues better then Mook. I should of just said NY nikkas in general lol.

And we all know Roc was never the leader type. Him being little bro to surf when he's BEEN better then him is all the proof u need lol.

But again all of that doesn't matter at all when it's time to battle. Roc against Geechi proved to me Roc will always be at his a game when shyt counts and Roc at his best vs Mook at his best i'm picking Roc. Mook has to show me otherwise.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
O yea i def agree Rex is leagues better then Mook. I should of just said NY nikkas in general lol.

And we all know Roc was never the leader type. Him being little bro to surf when he's BEEN better then him is all the proof u need lol.

But again all of that doesn't matter at all when it's time to battle. Roc against Geechi proved to me Roc will always be at his a game when shyt counts and Roc at his best vs Mook at his best i'm picking Roc. Mook has to show me otherwise.
ALL FACTS

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me it wasn't even close lyrically, the skill level between the two was so tilted in Mook's favor that it felt like a landslide victory...but I know everybody hates Mook's arrogant "I'm unbeatable" shtick, he said there was no way he would lose to Verb so that naturally made people want to say he lost.

You might be right about his delivery but I more so thought he was just way way too layered with the wordplay...people weren't expecting that from Mook so they weren't really catching it...if it was a Quantum or Daylyt performance they would have been more susceptible to it and caught more, imo. It's the ideal battle/performance to watch again on the replay

And I felt everything Drugs was saying about Mook...except that Roc will win, lol, I think Mook is gonna 30 him clearly
QP and Daytlt also almost never win battles. Mook got killed easily. biggest revisionist history to say he won. his bars were flat as fukk and he was reaching and scheming too much