Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
But fukk now I’m a bus boy nikka, that mean I can’t wait
Its like getting tricked by a tranny Lux its a man-date.
Done fukked up the what, why and where cause you aint leaving here with a when (win)
You are more hippo-critical than a dying hippopotamus

Still cant believe Lux lost to these bars SMH:snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Done fukked up the what, why and where cause you aint leaving here with a when (win)

LEGIT lost too :laff: wasn't no fukkery to explain it, Mook got mind control over that nikka

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So...Math and Caps finally went at it for real. shyt getting ugly. Math kinda frying him, especially in the first blog
knew this was gonna happen, Math is too emotional and Caps doesn't walk on eggshells around that shyt at all, he been on math neck for months now and i can't say he was wrong for any of it...you just gotta know Math only gonna see shyt his way unless you thoroughly embarrass him

no point in following it cuz neither of them gonna peace it up, they never gonna stop or just ignore each other :mjlol:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow has been ass for his last few battles so Id pick Shine but Shine is starting to get mad overated, he still says nothing to me. he performs well and hes good in the rapid punch era but bar for bar hes mediocre af

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hollow has been ass for his last few battles so Id pick Shine but Shine is starting to get mad overated, he still says nothing to me. he performs well and hes good in the rapid punch era but bar for bar hes mediocre af
i will say shine is definitely benefitting from not having to perform right after Twork, the timing just happened to work out that NJT got put on the injured list but there woulda been more noise around Shine finding himself soon after NJT got close to NWX

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lux took the battle as a money move.....and he got his ass kicked. Bar for bar absolutely not, Mook had that crowd in the palm of his hand....it was game over. Lux clearly just up there bullshyttin after the 1st round did NOT help at all.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He stood against day and did his thing. In battle rap, the pen ain’t everything and if mook performance falls flat like it did against verb, shyt might be an embarrassment for him cuz roc’s performance is A1.
true

same time i DO agree goodz/pat stay/cal beat Tay Roc, and they weren't spitting the craziest shyt, they all managed to get in his head and he didn't look all the way there like usual.

Mook does the same shyt, the faceoff painting that picture perfectly, Tay just walking into sonnings