Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thoughts?

:russell: A tale as old as time, someone hearing someone else's bars and hyping them up to high heaven, then in the battle it falls flat. And of course Math comes with the bullshyt deep state battle rap conspiracies. URL can't control how a battler's bars come off on a live stream :mjlol: If the people don't fukk with a battler it aint because of the league :heh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hollow would spank Shine like a step child, he buggin

The dude who lost to Roc JJDD and Math would spank the best nikka doing it right now?

Also watching the Mook/Roc faceoff. The fact that only girls are commenting on this makes me think they were also there to film their promo for whatever the next QOTR event is. We know URL shoot promos for different events at the same time.

Lady Luck been said she's coming back. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Hustle/Lady Luck is going down pretty soon.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow had to check DNA n Clips.. Can't be having them talk sideways to you and they're members of Beasley's fun house.

it’s funny how DNA wants Lux and Shine wants Hollow.

it would make way more sense if they flipped the opponents around

I know in the past out of respect, they said they wouldn’t do those battles, but those battles make way more sense and are better match ups (hollow/dna & Lux/shine)

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Salute to Hitman but that shyt was legitimately trash. He’s not trash obviously, but that shyt specifically was awful.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I feel Shine says a lot of things that DNA would say but DNA'll get clowned and Shine'll reaction for the same type of bars. Just like back in the day he would say a lot of the same type of shyt Rex and Mook would say but they'd get reactions and nikkas would front on Shine. I'll give Shine credit, he makes sure that he always surrounds himself with more talented rappers, absorbs their styles, and then improves his own.

Can't wait for that loser Twork to get back straight. Shine done ran off with bruh whole shyt and became the most overrated battler in the URL.