Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tay Roc is infinitely better than Mook in 2020, I really dont understand the confusion.
I don't see that. Roc isn't good enough to be "infinitely" better than anyone as good as Mook is. Roc battles often, Mook doesn't; that's the real advantage, but seeing as there's no crowd that advantage means less.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mickey Factz said he's battling B Dot on RBE

He said he'd have B Dot 2-1 over Lux in a small room because as great as Lux is, what he does is not translating great to the fans. And B Dot gets to the point faster and angles are so accurate. (I agree). He said if Lux got in his Hot 97 bag or 06-09 bag, it would be scary for everybody. But for whatever reason, he doesn't do it during battles.

He said he doesn't think Lupe could battle, he doesn't think it would translate well.

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Mickey Factz said he's battling B Dot on RBE

He said he'd have B Dot 2-1 over Lux in a small room because as great as Lux is, what he does is not translating great to the fans. And B Dot gets to the point faster and angles are so accurate. (I agree). He said if Lux got in his Hot 97 bag or 06-09 bag, it would be scary for everybody. But for whatever reason, he doesn't do it during battles.

He said he doesn't think Lupe could battle, he doesn't think it would translate well.
Lupe would pretty much be Quantum Physics..Arguably the best lyricist but his delivery & stage presence would hinder him