Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Speaking of glory days, I don't even remember the last time I seen a battle rapper cypher vid smh

This would be the perfect time for URL to start making them again, and drop them on their youtube channel (since they not using it for battles anymore)
imo URL already doing more than enough for these nikkas, they should be able to set up a cypher themselves

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is a long shot, but does anyone have a song by loaded lux called “After All These Years”?

it was on a old ass Lux mixtape called Locked & Loaded.

@FreshAIG have you heard this song?
Damn you took it back. I’d have to see if I could find it online. For whatever reason someone took that mixtape off YouTube

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
imo URL already doing more than enough for these nikkas, they should be able to set up a cypher themselves
URL still needs to film and show it. I've always said they should have battlers perform and whatnot, although in the Caffeine era, there's no point, since there aren't half hour delays between battles any more.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qb doesn’t fukk with qotr/Debo

Stylistically I think Shine/Qb is a better clash.

If Shine battled QB then I'd like to see E Hart vs JC

This card also needs some type of freakshow match-up, they could have put Tori vs Suge on there instead of DNA vs Vixen.

How is C3 going to avoid choking on Caffeine?

It would be a shytshow but remember when C3 was mad at Rex for talking during her round? lmaoo

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you took it back. I’d have to see if I could find it online. For whatever reason someone took that mixtape off YouTube

I definitely don’t think it’s online. There’s about 4 or 5 songs from that mixtape on YouTube, but they aren’t what I’m looking for. This question is probably more suited for the booth. There’s always someone in the there that has it. It’s more of a music thing and I doubt nyggas in tbz would know about a Lux mixtape from 2007 lol.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

I dont disagree with this. However, I do think having a channel with over 1M subs can be used for more that just trailers, so thats part of where that idea came from.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dont disagree with this. However, I do think having a channel with over 1M subs can be used for more that just trailers, so thats part of where that idea came from.
yea i agree with posting it up on the URL channel

just thinking about how nice the newer dudes have it right now, they can afford to show some initiative

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Pretty much a sure thing Ars gonna try to grab a titty onstage lol

Lmao yea i can see it.

Couture the only girl i have winning.

I want 40/official and hart to win though.

Don't know why Dna/Vixen is on here. That battle is straight outta left field, And i like Vixen. I heard Bill Collector/Gattas was supposed to be on here.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is a long shot, but does anyone have a song by loaded lux called “After All These Years”?

it was on a old ass Lux mixtape called Locked & Loaded.

@FreshAIG have you heard this song?

I got the mp3. You'll have have to wait till I get on a computer tho. Just to show ain't BSing

280ALg.md.jpg