Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: holy shyt, you gave me the most vague answer out of the other responses

but was the only one to actually have the clip :dead: +rep for that breh thanks

it wasn’t really that vague

1. This blog is commonly brought up on here, and someone will occasionally ask “does anyone know the name of that lux blog where he’s ranting...”

2. Nas featuring Quan - “Just A Moment” is the instrumental

And no problem lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
it wasn’t really that vague

1. This blog is commonly brought up on here, and someone will occasionally ask “does anyone know the name of that lux blog where he’s ranting...”

2. Nas featuring Quan - “Just A Moment” is the instrumental

And no problem lol
yea i couldn't find it with just that info

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Head Ice pretty much won because he sabotaged Ty Law's 3rd. Ice is a grimy dude but he throws people off with the charm.
I figured Ice had to be another guy who would be penciled in for a few rounds of this tournament. No one at KOTD ever cared about Ty Law before.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So Head Ice pretty much won because he sabotaged Ty Law's 3rd. Ice is a grimy dude but he throws people off with the charm.
I figured Ice had to be another guy who would be penciled in for a few rounds of this tournament. No one at KOTD ever cared about Ty Law before.
Ty woulda been perfect for UM

shyt go bldddddd like ya fingers in a fan blade :ohlawd:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I had it 1-1 going into the 3rd. Ice left the door open for Ty in the 3rd and yep that distraction threw him off. So that delivery of the angle didn't hit and it could've worked.