Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I was just about to say

I been enjoying Caps livestreams the last month or so, he been talkin about shyt no one else wants to touch on

Zipped Math up real quick, Rex too

That nikka mad as hell he cant rehab his arm, being forced to get percs off the street cuz his insurance aint straight, he been emptying the clip on nikkas :banderas:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was just about to say

I been enjoying Caps livestreams the last month or so, he been talkin about shyt no one else wants to touch on

That nikka mad as hell he cant rehab his arm, being forced to get percs off the street cuz his insurance aint straight, he been emptying the clip on nikkas :banderas:

Can't watch live, too much whining about the likes.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to say

I really don't know how y'all do it. I just can't get entertained by a guy in battle rap who doesn't actually rap.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know how y'all do it. I just can't get entertained by a guy in battle rap who doesn't actually rap.

It's pretty effortless i just click the youtube link and listen to him talk. I usually know about 45 sec in if I'll find the topic entertaining.

I get it though, it's possible to enjoy battle rap without listening to anything the bloggers say.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty effortless i just click the youtube link and listen to him talk. I usually know about 45 sec in if I'll find the topic entertaining.

I get it though, it's possible to enjoy battle rap without listening to anything the bloggers say.
I'd argue it's MORE enjoyable that way.

Same with sports, even though media is more prevalent in that arena.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was suicidal Lux... Mad at the game..

Dash Living videos >>>>

Other lost videos we won't get back..

Surf Lux and Head Ice somewhere in Harlem clowning Iron Soloman's released video...

Goodz clowning Surf bout his white belt and telling him to go flip a pack after Surf said he was a shooter (video was incriminating and the tension was there for a battle.. smh@URL)

The Glory Dayz of Battle Rap
:mjcry:

"Spriiiiiiing fever!!!!!.....Spriiiiing....FEEEVER!!!" :russ:

I remember all these joints you talkin' about. That was the name of song they was clownin Iron about "Spring Fever" i think it had that Antwone "hide ya kids hide ya wife" fruity nygga in it too:wrist:

:scust:

I also remember the video behind the scenes where Lux admitted he choked vs Cal right after the battle was over.....it was on Midnight Mogul TV. One of the earlier battle rap blog channels that went to dust. Jessie Rican from Battle Rap Arena was the one interviewing Lux at the time.

:sas1:

:sas2:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:manny: no different from a sports analyst imo, so idk how the concept is confusing for you

actually i'd say battle rap bloggers are more involved because the narratives that they talk about actually play a big part of the battles :ohhh: that's how we find out about exposals n shyt usually

word i don't watch every blog, shyt just be funny because we KNOW the battlers are watching, it's not like on this forum where it's basically a vaccum

math heard all of this shyt and might address it in his next battle now

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this was dope

I was gonna skip this interview just because these guys are typically removed from the current format but this is a good listen

no surprise he would gravitate towards ICE. Most OGs love that type of shyt (fat joe’s favorite).

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a long shot, but does anyone have a song by loaded lux called “After All These Years”?

it was on a old ass Lux mixtape called Locked & Loaded.

@FreshAIG have you heard this song?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word, that's gonna be battle of the night

and in the blog caps made another good point....where the fukk is QB? she'd talk grimey to someone in that small room

qb doesn’t fukk with qotr/Debo

Stylistically I think Shine/Qb is a better clash.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: no different from a sports analyst imo, so idk how the concept is confusing for you

actually i'd say battle rap bloggers are more involved because the narratives that they talk about actually play a big part of the battles :ohhh: that's how we find out about exposals n shyt usually

word i don't watch every blog, shyt just be funny because we KNOW the battlers are watching, it's not like on this forum where it's basically a vaccum

math heard all of this shyt and might address it in his next battle now
The concept itself isn't confusing lol, the joy y'all take in it seems silly to me.

Sports analysts do 30 minute shows, and while you got guys who can argue about the same topics over and over, it's nothing like these 30 minute rants Caps and them go on breh.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The Glory Dayz of Battle Rap
:mjcry:

"Spriiiiiiing fever!!!!!.....Spriiiiing....FEEEVER!!!" :russ:

I remember all these joints you talkin' about. That was the name of song they was clownin Iron about "Spring Fever" i think it had that Antwone "hide ya kids hide ya wife" fruity nygga in it too:wrist:

:scust:

I also remember the video behind the scenes where Lux admitted he choked vs Cal right after the battle was over.....it was on Midnight Mogul TV. One of the earlier battle rap blog channels that went to dust. Jessie Rican from Battle Rap Arena was the one interviewing Lux at the time.

:sas1:

:sas2:

Speaking of glory days, I don't even remember the last time I seen a battle rapper cypher vid smh

This would be the perfect time for URL to start making them again, and drop them on their youtube channel (since they not using it for battles anymore)