Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar Johsnon is a fukkin scammer :mjlol: These battle rappers just say anything :snoop:

Edit

those brothers are both grimy for all we know it could be a paid endorsement

I could see Dr Umar on the intro to T-Top's next project or something cliche like that

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
You're right i shouldn't have said killer cuz that's not EK at all, what i meant is like...URL talent, waaay better than these KOTD throwaway guys who look at mike like some kind of celebrity, i dont think he has it in him

remember waaaaay back when Mike first started showing up on RYD? it was like him, left brain, etc.

i remember him having his own event and being suuper trash (but no on cared cuz it's mike g) so when i saw the vid you posted I def did have a kneejerk reaction but it was based on his time in battle rap cuz i was PISSED, look at this shyt

battle was judged by cac comedians.... :snoop: like fam what

seeing him vs fukking Emerson is :mindblown: and they talkin about "not to many mainstream dudes came in the battle rap this good" like he wasnt JUST struggling with slick sams and concrete carls...

+ my natural dislike for this nikka because he deadass was a terrible mainstream act :dead: his 3rd vs. cali fukked up my hate momentum but i stand by it

now you wanna play EK too. bruh just stop.
:mjlol:
i think we get it.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Snake Eyez finally getting his Geechi battle. It’s funny because at one point they were kinda on the same footing but now Geechi has lapped him like 100 times.

Weird how that worked out. Considering how much it seems like Snake Eyez would work on URL. And now he is off fukkin' around with RBE and other leagues. I definitely had high hopes for him on URL. Got that Beanie Seigel kinda feel to his flow, imo.