Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’ve never heard of him, so this bytch ass nygga needs to start from the bottom
im pretty sure he did bro :russ: chill tf out, he just isn't a standout so no one noticed

my post was more about him getting closer to actual killers/URL talent

he just needs to get comfortable and get more bass in his voice, i could see him going the goodz/hennyman route style wise, he just needs the conviction/energy in his delivery, he's too laid back

"my chick was trippin cuz i aint trick on hawaii trips, i did a hunnid shows and forgot the 50 first dates :ehh:"

he even rebuttaled in the cali smoov battle :whoo: already better than any verse i've ever heard him rap when he was with OF

edit: hold up that he gave Smoov 2 and a half of them thangz in his 3rd :ohhh: not as advanced as chef but still impressive for him being so new when these went down

Last edited:

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
Rum said he wanted Fit, so why are watching C3. After what Roc did to her I dont ever wanna see her battle a nikka.

Offical said she wanted Roc, so why are watching Arsonal.

Smh. Not feeling these matchups except 40/Surf. Nobody on earth wants to see DNA battle a bytch

It was suppose to be Official vs Roc but Roc ended up getting the Mook battle which happens two weeks after this event

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
17 min mark :russ:

i love when smack starts play punching grown ass adults

It was suppose to be Official vs Roc but Roc ended up getting the Mook battle which happens two weeks after this event
Not the mention Ms Hustle fukked that whole shyt up

I dont know what's been goin on the last few months with matchups being shuffled around but it's happened alot of a short amount of time :jbhmm: idk how to feel

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Every one of those Unity battles so far has been on Our Society’s channel. They’re released on the channel of the league that “wins” the battle if you don’t remember

but the newest one is between two DMV rappers that are basically in the same league with the amount of shared cards. This guy P really wants to the mine for talent with these guys

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Surf kinda got Geechi clear too, imo. Not as clear as Arsonal got him but clear.

I always thought that battle was debatable, and came down to the 2nd round (Surf clearly took the 1st, Geechi clearly took the 3rd). And both of their 2nds were fire on top of that.

But to each his own

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
im pretty sure he did bro :russ: chill tf out, he just isn't a standout so no one noticed

my post was more about him getting closer to actual killers/URL talent

he just needs to get comfortable and get more bass in his voice, i could see him going the goodz/hennyman route style wise, he just needs the conviction/energy in his delivery, he's too laid back

"my chick was trippin cuz i aint trick on hawaii trips, i did a hunnid shows and forgot the 50 first dates :ehh:"

he even rebuttaled in the cali smoov battle :whoo: already better than any verse i've ever heard him rap when he was with OF

edit: hold up that he gave Smoov 2 and a half of them thangz in his 3rd :ohhh: not as advanced as chef but still impressive for him being so new when these went down

LOL, dude you went in on the man, rewatched his battles, and had to retract. I don't think you meant him going up against killers in the URL. It sounded like you just wanted to get on some hater shyt low key. I posted it because I was like oh, he is getting into it more now.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Surf/Gotti is a classic. There's more ppl who felt like Surf won (granted Surf is more popular), but there are some ppl who preferred Gotti. I thought Surf won.

Surf folds so much that when he does get through 3 rounds clearly, nikkas automatically wanna give him the dub.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
LOL, dude you went in on the man, rewatched his battles, and had to retract. I don't think you meant him going up against killers in the URL. It sounded like you just wanted to get on some hater shyt low key. I posted it because I was like oh, he is getting into it more now.

You're right i shouldn't have said killer cuz that's not EK at all, what i meant is like...URL talent, waaay better than these KOTD throwaway guys who look at mike like some kind of celebrity, i dont think he has it in him

remember waaaaay back when Mike first started showing up on RYD? it was like him, left brain, etc.

i remember him having his own event and being suuper trash (but no on cared cuz it's mike g) so when i saw the vid you posted I def did have a kneejerk reaction but it was based on his time in battle rap cuz i was PISSED, look at this shyt

battle was judged by cac comedians.... :snoop: like fam what

seeing him vs fukking Emerson is :mindblown: and they talkin about "not to many mainstream dudes came in the battle rap this good" like he wasnt JUST struggling with slick sams and concrete carls...

+ my natural dislike for this nikka because he deadass was a terrible mainstream act :dead: his 3rd vs. cali fukked up my hate momentum but i stand by it