Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Hitman needs to see the angle coming surely...the way Surf keeps using his name to prop up his own career the past couple years is disgusting..that WildnOut money must be nice lol

Tay Roc fell for tha okie doke a lot easier..

Guntitles 2021 = Roc, Surf, Chess, Hitman?

Hitman is the only top tier that Surf has ever clearly beat, no debating. So by elevating Hitman, he in effect elevates himself.

If you frequent the sports section of this board, you see this type of behavior non-stop

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hitman is the only top tier that Surf has ever clearly beat, no debating. So by elevating Hitman, he in effect elevates himself.

If you frequent the sports section of this board, you see this type of behavior non-stop

Im glad i'm not the only one who sees this lol. Surf aint slick.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

I had a feeling Mike G from Odd Future would eventually get into battle rap.
Tyler basically gained a lot of commercial success. Earl has pretty much a dedicated cult fanbase.
Syd got The Internet poppin'. Domo stay workin' with Alchemist.
Not sure what's up with Mellow Hype.
Dope to see him get into the game tho.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I had a feeling Mike G from Odd Future would eventually get into battle rap.
Tyler basically gained a lot of commercial success. Earl has pretty much a dedicated cult fanbase.
Syd got The Internet poppin'. Domo stay workin' with Alchemist.
Not sure what's up with Mellow Hype.
Dope to see him get into the game tho.

:mjlol: Mike G was literally the worst rapper from there tho, nikka had Bluface level cadences

he got on riding Tylers coattails and unlike the other members you named, he sank immediately once he had to fend for himself

he better be a really good battler cuz nikkas is gonna talk crazy to him :whew: he been in the background of battle culture for like 5+ years now so he knows this

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Mike G was literally the worst rapper from there tho, nikka had Bluface level cadences

he got on riding Tylers coattails and unlike the other members you named, he sank immediately once he had to fend for himself

he better be a really good battler cuz nikkas is gonna talk crazy to him :whew: he been in the background of battle culture for like 5+ years now so he knows this

I’ve never heard of him, so this bytch ass nygga needs to start from the bottom