Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:yeshrug: a travesty im sure

They need to do something cuz their battles have even less weight than dudes battles

Official whooped everybody and we barely see her now :mjtf: look at how battle rsp rewards
I blame Debo. You should watch it. Very good battle.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Rex is clearly on some pills or something. That interview was hilarious but yeah, that needed to come down.

he told rah you got one mouth and two ears:lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Have you seen Surf recent performances?
:gucci: did i say anything about surf to begin with? You made it a point to say you never saw 40, so i told you the last memory I have of her on stage.

Where were you tryna go with this question?

We know what surf does so that's not even a convo, the point was 40 has shown similar issues nikka :yeshrug: that 2v2 was one of the worst chokes i saw in a while until lux vs surf

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t get to see the other parts of Rex’s interviews. Why did he even take down the first clip? It wasn’t even that bad, outside of Rex looking fat.

He shouldn’t have said anything about Hitman. Hitman really didn’t say much in the Mook vs surf IG clip.

I guess Uncle Rah was like fukk it and just removed everything.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time i saw her she choked horribly and ruined a 2v2

This is a clear example of why you gotta show up in your biggest battles.

40 consistently wins her battles and gets through them fine, but because she choked against Jaz 6 years ago and the 2v2, she’s viewed as a choker.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
:gucci: did i say anything about surf to begin with? You made it a point to say you never saw 40, so i told you the last memory I have of her on stage.

Where were you tryna go with this question?

We know what surf does so that's not even a convo, the point was 40 has shown similar issues nikka :yeshrug: that 2v2 was one of the worst chokes i saw in a while until lux vs surf
fair enough breh i wasnt hating, I misread it, so they are both chokers :russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Then you missed her styling on Ms. Hustle

I don't really remember what the clear consensus was for that battle on here. I do know battle rap in general most had 40 winning but honestly Hustle might of won that. It's just that everyone was so glad to see 40 fully prepared.

It wasn't a clear win on either side imo. A really dope underrated battle. I remember saying to myself this was one of the best hustle's i ever seen and if i remember correctly it was either 40s 1st or 2nd that was one of her best rounds ever.

To be fair though i fully believe a b level surf can wash 40. Should be a interesting battle. At the very least u would think Surf knows he cant lose to 40.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't really remember what the clear consensus was for that battle on here. I do know battle rap in general most had 40 winning but honestly Hustle might of won that. It's just that everyone was so glad to see 40 fully prepared.

It wasn't a clear win on either side imo. A really dope underrated battle. I remember saying to myself this was one of the best hustle's i ever seen and if i remember correctly it was either 40s 1st or 2nd that was one of her best rounds ever.

To be fair though i fully believe a b level surf can wash 40. Should be a interesting battle. At the very least u would think Surf knows he cant lose to 40.
I hear nobody saying Hustle won. She was good, but 40 was on one, and wasn't trying to lose.

Surf can win, but only on "star power". She will easily have better written rhymes. She has to deliver well and have a cleaner performance, which, going off their last performances, is totally possible.