Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure Diz had to be a big part of the Twitch deal, without him no one cares. They even made him battle the first week to get some decent numbers back.
Realistically he's too big of a name for a 50k tournament, so he's being compensated differently for sure.
Unfortunately for KOTD he's too lazy to make it look like it's not fixed. Not saying he will win, but he has to stick around past the first round.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he could be bullshytting though

we all know Hollow lies

It's a joke. Brizz & Hollow have both done things recently that may make some big battle platforms not want to do business with them.

So that's why Brizz is the only battle left for him to take, I don't think there is real interest in this match-up.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real makes no sense for a big name to go out early.. Pity hes too stupid to not make it look like its fugazi..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's a joke. Brizz & Hollow have both done things recently that may make some big battle platforms not want to do business with them.

So that's why Brizz is the only battle left for him to take, I don't think there is real interest in this match-up.
Knowledge dumb ass didn’t get it and put up a video like it was breaking news

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
there's a great angle for tay roc being a leader in front of ave/brizz with all these shenanigans and someone's gonna win a round easily off of it

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah Tay Roc looking funny...

Tay Roc was on stage standing next to Blackface during part of Summer Madness. What is there to talk about? Fighting back for his crew would have robbed him that moment. Tay Roc is a bad leader but he's a pretty good social climber.

Brizz friend who did fight back has since passed away. Ave was very ill in the hospital and Roc didn't reach out. Trez is off URL. Burke Bucs didn't make the cut. Roc was unaware Young Kannon had subbed in the tourney for B Magic until someone told him. To be fair Chess has benefited from being associated with Tay Roc, so that is one feather in his cap.

I used to think he was dumb but clearly he's not as dumb as he sounds, and he's not dumb enough to believe the shyt he talks.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
What platform do you think is gonna land the Lux/Daylyt battle?

Lux is doing, what Hollow should be doing. Both Lux/Daylyt know they have a hot battle that the people want to see, so they are gonna shop the shyt out of it. Hell if you remember last year, they said they may do it on their own. That’s why when Daylyt talks about future URL battles, he mentions guys like Shine or Rum. Lux/Day are looking to cash out on their battle and will probably take their time finding a home for it.

Hollow doesn’t really have a must see battle. I guess you could argue Mook/Hollow, which I do agree should happen, but that battle is ice cold right now. Mook himself has several options and really doesn’t give a shyt who he battles.
What would be in it for a league to be pressed to do this battle? Yeah..them two nikkas should put it out themselves or let that nikka ARP go bankrupt trying one up URL.