Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Tay Roc was on stage standing next to Blackface during part of Summer Madness. What is there to talk about? Fighting back for his crew would have robbed him that moment. Tay Roc is a bad leader but he's a pretty good social climber.

Brizz friend who did fight back has since passed away. Ave was very ill in the hospital and Roc didn't reach out. Trez is off URL. Burke Bucs didn't make the cut. Roc was unaware Young Kannon had subbed in the tourney for B Magic until someone told him. To be fair Chess has benefited from being associated with Tay Roc, so that is one feather in his cap.

I used to think he was dumb but clearly he's not as dumb as he sounds, and he's not dumb enough to believe the shyt he talks.
Dying at Roc being a evil genius behind the curtain pulling beasley’s strings

not saying you’re wrong but I just as easily believe he’s been falling up politically and can paper over the cracks by being talented and consistent as shyt

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dying at Roc being a evil genius behind the curtain pulling beasley’s strings

not saying you’re wrong but I just as easily believe he’s been falling up politically and can paper over the cracks by being talented and consistent as shyt
Pretty sure that's all that is. People fail forward in life all of the time. I'm more inclined to think that's what's occurring here as opposed to some Roc master plan.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Another guy who likes to play the role of a fool but knows how to move around.

Nah breh. He ain't playing a role. It can be both things though. I'm not saying he's a complete Forest Gump idiot, be just asks a lot of dumb questions and simple things go right by him.

And sounds like he's salivating when he talks. A true retard trait..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
RANDOM! **Shotgun Suge voice**

I want RX (pretty_recee) to have my kids :jbhmm:
You gonna get barred up on the grocery list

Another guy who likes to play the role of a fool but knows how to move around.
I could see this one

battle rap is a pretty welcoming and unassuming place tho, in spite of itself. being a non threatening nice guy asking stage performers to talk about their performances is a viable lane

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
the thought of URL buying out KOTD and bringing over their battlers is hilarious to me for some reason

Caffeine numbers hitting an all time low when non KOTD fans hear "Po Rich! dikk deep in yo bytch!"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m telling you Smack needs to incorporate freestyles on his YouTube page. I’ve been saying this for years. He should have been running that lane. There is no way those Lux and Surf freestyles should have been on any other platform but Smack imo.

Smack should be built up to the level where whether you’re a battler or not, nyggas want to rap for you.

They need to re-evaluate how they use their YouTube page in 2021.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

tenor.gif

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
10000000% sure id fukk Danny up in SFV. Against an AI that Im sure wasnt set to 10 this nikka pressed cMK after getting his button stuffed by a jab. Got the hit then thought his best option was ExTackle. Then thought fullcharge HK was good oki. Didnt even watch the rest of the video. was probably fire though.