Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What platform do you think is gonna land the Lux/Daylyt battle?

Lux is doing, what Hollow should be doing. Both Lux/Daylyt know they have a hot battle that the people want to see, so they are gonna shop the shyt out of it. Hell if you remember last year, they said they may do it on their own. That’s why when Daylyt talks about future URL battles, he mentions guys like Shine or Rum. Lux/Day are looking to cash out on their battle and will probably take their time finding a home for it.

Hollow doesn’t really have a must see battle. I guess you could argue Mook/Hollow, which I do agree should happen, but that battle is ice cold right now. Mook himself has several options and really doesn’t give a shyt who he battles.
Them nikkas dont even need a home

He's with TDE, they can just get Ponch to film it. Im sure kdots videos cost way more anyway

I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted it

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I remember Surf saying in an interview after his battle with Reed that Reed will be a problem now. That Reed understands how to write a fire round now after the reactions he got from his 3rd(vs surf).

:hubie:Surf called that shyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
how are you proposing that they monetize off the battle?
Sell to caffeine directly if they want :manny: once they got the footage there's a ton of different ways they can leverage a profit, they

Either way they both made more than enough money to pay to get that one-off done themselves and that's prolly the discussion they're having right now since these guys are slowly waking up to their true value

Edit: for clarification Ponch wasnt a typo for Punch.

Ponch is their main video dude, he's not gonna try to league owner the shyt as long as they pay for the shooting

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Surf saying in an interview after his battle with Reed that Reed will be a problem now. That Reed understands how to write a fire round now after the reactions he got from his 3rd(vs surf).

:hubie:Surf called that shyt.

I like seeing Reed do well, but I got to be objective here.

This isn’t Reed’s fault, but he got a weak version of surf and rum. There’s nothing he did yesterday that should trouble a top tier battler if they’re prepared. The battlers don’t respect him, and are coming to these battlers with light material thinking it’s enough.

It backfired horribly for Nitty.

He has O-red next month. It can get ugly for Reed.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I said Hollow should do what Lux is doing, and shop around a battle.

He put up a post saying his final battle is Brizz.

there you go

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well I said Hollow should do what Lux is doing, and shop around a battle.

He put up a post saying his final battle is Brizz.

there you go
People wanted to see that?

This nikka brizz unlocked the ultimate cheat code :mjlol: the greatest antic, get stole on by a mount rushmore battler

Daylyt gotta be mad as shyt :dead: