Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Rum Nitty is an overrated unprofessional sore loser. I might become a battler just to door this nikka.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Battle rap stay invading my life :dead:

Chillin with one of the wildin out girls on set rn and she tells me this story of how Hitman was actin like a hoe cuz she asked Con for a pic and autograph and not him :dead: like legit upset at a 5'2 girl like she was a nikka :mjlol:

images

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Battle rap stay invading my life :dead:

Chillin with one of the wildin out girls on set rn and she tells me this story of how Hitman was actin like a hoe cuz she asked Con for a pic and autograph and not him :dead: like legit upset at a 5'2 girl like she was a nikka :mjlol:
Lol I definitely see Hitman being like that

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s better right now. Took me a minute to admit it but I’m here now. Every performance he had this year is better than any solo Lux performance since Hollow. And Lux is my GOAT. But I’m being all the way real. B Dot gets to his points much better and delivers it better. It’s just facts. Is B Dot a better writer or more talented? Absolutely not. But is he putting on better showings over the last few years? Absolutely yes.

Lux beat Clips 3-0 imo but was it a crazy performance? Not to me. It was good but not overly amazing.

Lux had a debatable with Ars and it was the worst Lux ever imo. His second round in that battle is super trash

Lux vs Aye Verb he had 1 great round, 1 ehhh round and 1 terrible round. It was a debatable. I have Lux winning but he was so-so

Lux smoked Surf and I do think his performance is actually very underrated in this battle but it’s more what he said that’s underrated. How he said it, really wasn’t that good. His delivery and energy was not matching up to standards. It was a lackluster performance for Lux.

So in his last 4 solo battles he’s been average to good but no over powering performance. The fear from his peer group is gone now. Remember after Calicoe nikkas was scared to death of Lux. After Hollow the same thing. After the Mook battle it dwindled and every performance after he looked less and less scary.

While B Dot consistently puts on 4 to 5 mic performances and does it multiple times in one year.

Lux is the most talented battle rapper but he’s not putting on super impressive 3 rounds and hasn’t for years.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed with B Dot being an incredible talent.. He showed levels against T-Top but if he was to battle Lux, do you see him beating him?

Chilla v B Dot
K Shine v Hollow
Mook v Tay Roc
Goodz v Calicoe
Cortez v Surf - 2pm card opener

Would be a nice card..

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Agreed with B Dot being an incredible talent.. He showed levels against T-Top but if he was to battle Lux, do you see him beating him?

Chilla v B Dot
K Shine v Hollow
Mook v Tay Roc
Goodz v Calicoe
Cortez v Surf - 2pm card opener

Would be a nice card..

lol @ Cortez/surf 2 pm opener. I’m dead.

As far as a 1 on 1, I would always pick Lux over everyone cause Lux is better than everyone talent wise. I always go with the better talent in predictions.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s better right now. Took me a minute to admit it but I’m here now. Every performance he had this year is better than any solo Lux performance since Hollow. And Lux is my GOAT. But I’m being all the way real. B Dot gets to his points much better and delivers it better. It’s just facts. Is B Dot a better writer or more talented? Absolutely not. But is he putting on better showings over the last few years? Absolutely yes.

Lux beat Clips 3-0 imo but was it a crazy performance? Not to me. It was good but not overly amazing.

Lux had a debatable with Ars and it was the worst Lux ever imo. His second round in that battle is super trash

Lux vs Aye Verb he had 1 great round, 1 ehhh round and 1 terrible round. It was a debatable. I have Lux winning but he was so-so

Lux smoked Surf and I do think his performance is actually very underrated in this battle but it’s more what he said that’s underrated. How he said it, really wasn’t that good. His delivery and energy was not matching up to standards. It was a lackluster performance for Lux.

So in his last 4 solo battles he’s been average to good but no over powering performance. The fear from his peer group is gone now. Remember after Calicoe nikkas was scared to death of Lux. After Hollow the same thing. After the Mook battle it dwindled and every performance after he looked less and less scary.

While B Dot consistently puts on 4 to 5 mic performances and does it multiple times in one year.

Lux is the most talented battle rapper but he’s not putting on super impressive 3 rounds and hasn’t for years.
I see what you're saying even though I disagree. I definitely think higher of the Clips performance than you apparently do.

Definitely the "fear" of Lux has dissipated, but at the same time nobody is really scared of B. Dot at all so I can't focus on it in this comparison.

I think a lot of it, as always, has to do with expectations. B. Dot is definitely reaching his own potential for full battles more often than Lux is; outside of that 2 on 2 3rd round I don't think Lux is really hitting his "height". I think Lux's best rounds and best bars are still notably better than B. Dot's, but B. Dot has been more consistent over three rounds most times out, plus battles more frequently, so I can't be mad at you having B. Dot ahead.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you're saying even though I disagree. I definitely think higher of the Clips performance than you apparently do.

Definitely the "fear" of Lux has dissipated, but at the same time nobody is really scared of B. Dot at all so I can't focus on it in this comparison.

I think a lot of it, as always, has to do with expectations. B. Dot is definitely reaching his own potential for full battles more often than Lux is; outside of that 2 on 2 3rd round I don't think Lux is really hitting his "height". I think Lux's best rounds and best bars are still notably better than B. Dot's, but B. Dot has been more consistent over three rounds most times out, plus battles more frequently, so I can't be mad at you having B. Dot ahead.

I actually believe battlers fear B.Dot. You can tell for how they prepare for him. You literally just saw him battle perhaps some of the best versions of the Saga & Ttop. His opponents know if they come slacking, he’s going to body bag them.

It’s great to have a guy like that in the rotation.

Bdot wants to battle NJT. I don’t think NJT will do the battle until he knows he has his shyt together.