Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Its a false equivalency. Donald sterling had clear ownership. Norbes doesnt have ownership. I guess Organik should sue URL since he showed them VOD which also helped them grow their business.

Should they have given him a severance package considering his contributions?? Sure. But saying he deserves a stake in the company because he was an early employee who was good at his job is ridiculous.

Stone Cold saved WWE during the attitude era. Does he deserve an ownership stake because he helped stabilize and grow WWE??

Its a frivolous lawsuit on its face unless he has documentation proving ownership or a contract entitling him to profits or a revenue share.

What he should sue for is wrongful termination. He might have a case there

Ummmm, I actually don't think he should get that percentage forward but I see you assumed that. Payout due to termination is what I more so concerned about. And I am not the one who made the original post. So quote them next time.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Petty gawd beasely probably on his way to uncle ra right now.

...the fukkery is flowing so freely in 2020:wow:

I doubt Beasley would speak on this publicly, but if he did, I’m sure it would be hilarious. I’m sure there’s a lot of information that he’s privy to that we don’t know. That goes for both parties.